Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    2,991 Posts
    Hi George, I think I may have dumb thumbed a mess. from you. Its gone somehow .
    Pat said that he was sitting in his favorite armless chair and said "I feel dizzy" twice and fell over . Pat said she thinks he was gone b4 he hit the floor.

He hadn't finished either gonne .
    His last email was strange in that he said "keep in touch " I took that as "give him some space".
    Because he'd never said that in any emails b4 .....

I wrote a month later ...poof he's gone

Gary

· Premium Member
    125 Posts
    Hello Having trouble lost my second post to hinge thread and Zulu . What am I doing wrong ? Also lost is his Zulu's PM send yesterday .

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    I understand the cold issue.

Graybeard sold the whole GBO to a company called VerticalScope and they have "upgraded" the software and brought more glitz and advertising. At the moment, I think they have slowed down in fixing things since those posters who have stuck around are slowly learning the new oddities and becoming able to use the forums. Ahh, change.

· Premium Member
    1,107 Posts
    George,
    In the words of the Bard, "The new site sucks".

Re Tannenberg: My shop is in the machine shed and it is heaterless at present. Colder than a witch's teat. My plan for "George" is extensive; quite medieval. It has to warm-up a bit though and I am getting antsy.

Before we know it, I will be torching, grinding and fitting in the shop, digging leeks (ramps) in the woodlot, putting in early peas and beans in the raised beds and fighting to stay upright. I had some fainting episodes with Rx. Surprise, surprise! "Hello floor"!!!

It is snowing as I write this and even though "Gus" is sledge mounted, I AM closer to 80 than to 75. Most of my friends and helpers had gone beyond. I'm working on a , Plan "B".

I've gotten 5 lbs of "F", Hazmat shipped and I have pulverized some to hopefully measure up to FF-FFF (?) for "George of Tannenberg". I'd prefer to NOT fool around and I'd like to get a can of the right stuff but we are isolated from BP here. My life is one big "Plan B".

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    Check to see if they have corrected this. They have for me although I do not seem to have moderator privileges now.

· Registered
    1 Posts
    I noticed I'm no longer able to post any new messages or replies on the black powder forum. Do I need to do something in order to gain that capability? Thank you!

Dan Hoffmann
    2fs2ns

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    They have screwed a number of things up recently and that seems to be one of them. I do not know where this is going but I am getting concerned.

· Registered
    5,656 Posts
    Hi GG, I tried to reply to a thread and there was no reply button for me. The permissions box on that thread said I couldn't do anything. Was I banned or something or is this a technical bug?

Thanks

John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…