2. tommyt
    04-23-2019 08:30 AM - permalink
    tommyt
    Argent Bevis and the Butt all MIA
    Coincidence or what
  3. Bob Riebe
    11-05-2017 09:51 PM - permalink
    Bob Riebe
    Reading the continuing as the stomach churns soap opera with Niska, if she is real she is way out of her league.
    If she is a dude troll, he is good very, very , very good at his game.
  4. pastorp
    08-21-2017 10:31 AM - permalink
    pastorp
    Dee,

Odd ending last night to tommys thread about David & Niska. Davids speech began to sound just like it did when he had the heart attack. He was not making much sense then either. Of course it could a been the pain meds. I saw this morning Bill locked the thread on page 62. Davids last statements was that Johnny had rhreatened to rape his 9yo granddaughter and he was calling the FBI.

Say I have noticed it been a while since Winchester has posted. I dropped him a not but got no response. Do you know if he's ok?
  5. pastorp
    02-08-2017 10:18 AM - permalink
    pastorp
    Dan, I noticed u haven't posted for over a month. I seem to remember u posting that u had been sick. I noticed ur not here so must think ur either in hospital or sick. I'm praying for u either way. Byron
  6. littlecanoe
    01-01-2017 03:38 PM - permalink
    littlecanoe
    Hello Dan.
    Happy new year.

Just checking in to see if you have heard from Jim lately.

Steve.

About Me

• About Dee
  • Signature
    "REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
    To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
    Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 11:02 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10-18-2019
09:49 AM - Dee quoted teamnelson in post Trump on Fighting Between Turkey and Syria: Itís Not Our Problem
Congress was unified in their o...
09:31 AM - Dee quoted RaySendero in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
Without Jesus Christ as your Lo...
08:07 AM - Dee quoted Ranger99 in post The ugly face of addiction
i've known a bunch of differe...
08:00 AM - Dee quoted lloyd smale in post JOHN 21:13. JESUS saith unto them, come and dine.
You two are the worse offenders ...
07:12 AM - Dee quoted lloyd smale in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
swims just back away. Its just a...
06:55 AM - Dee quoted swim-with-beavers in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
Your answerin questions like a Mormon ...
06:11 AM - lloyd smale quoted Dee in post Deleted Posts
05:55 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted Dee in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
Your answerin questions ...
10-17-2019
11:58 PM - Dee quoted tdoyka in post Elijah Cummings cause of death
democracy is just a step aw...
10:06 PM - Dee quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Trump on Fighting Between Turkey and Syria: Itís Not Our Problem
From Dee: You may not like Trum...
08:38 PM - Dee quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Trump on Fighting Between Turkey and Syria: Itís Not Our Problem
[QUOTE=GuzziJohn1;2055958146]It was yo...
08:36 PM - Dee quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Trump on Fighting Between Turkey and Syria: Itís Not Our Problem
It was your guys' boy that came...
08:20 PM - Dee quoted swim-with-beavers in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
I told you ….now your sin is wor...
05:09 PM - Mule 11 quoted Dee in post Trump on Fighting Between Turkey and Syria: Itís Not Our Problem
Just what we need. A bio...
04:40 PM - Argent11 quoted Dee in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
Well, everyone has answe...
04:08 PM - ironglow quoted Dee in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
Well, everyone has answe...
10:28 AM - Dee quoted lloyd smale in post Mary, The Golden Calf, Idolatry, And The Roman Catholic Organization
I don't believe in worship snake...
10:00 AM - RaySendero quoted Dee in post Do Jehovah Witnesses Celebrate Communion?
...ad and the wine." Dee, When you can ask SW...
09:30 AM - lloyd smale quoted Dee in post Mary, The Golden Calf, Idolatry, And The Roman Catholic Organization
I don't believe in worsh...
10-16-2019
08:39 PM - Dee quoted ironglow in post Are we a watchman?? Our brothers keeper??
...! . . Dead center ironglow.

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 2
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month