Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Please consider for STICKY:
1. When your long list of items is being sold, please consider using the MODIFY and STRIKETHROUGH text button to strike out, but not delete, items in your list. [s]Strikethrough[/s] makes it easier for Purchasers, Traders, and Lookers to identify what is still available and in particular, what is gone.
2. When your list of item has been sold - complete - please request the Moderators to LOCK your thread. Click and MODIFY the title of your Post with an appropriate addition, such as GONE, SOLD, SPF, which is short for Sold Pending Funds, TRADED, PLEASE LOCK, etc. If you do this, you help the Moderators find and lock completed posts.
3. In MODIFY mode, please do not delete sold items as your sale or trade establishes "What the Market Will Bear" in goods and exchange for products, parts, and pieces. Also, you may find the need to go back one day to see what you had and for how much it was sold.
4. It can be a help to sales and trades to MODIFY your title periodically for PRICE REDUCED, ITEMS ADDED, UPDATE, etc.
5. Remember to read the GBO Classified Ads Stickies for all of the rules as these are only recommendations.
Thank you for taking the time to make GBO Classified Ads the best of the best on the Net.