Gov Moonbeam of Calif is at it again: - Page 5 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-09-2016, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Gov Moonbeam of Calif is at it again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWB13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublebass73
Or anyone who has served in military period. The government trusts people to carry a full auto into combat but they can't carry a handgun anywhere in our country when they come home?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
DB, I agree, case in point after I retired I went to apply for my LTC here in Mass. Had my RSO card that was still valid for everything from 9mm to the M198 (150 mm) with special TOW missle qual. and still had to take a saftey course. Service means nothing to these pinheads.
Things are so backwards, there is no such thing as liberty anymore.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbammer View Post
Just saw that on MSNBC

Why in the world are you watching MSNBC?

Too soon old . . . Too late smart.
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshaw View Post
Why in the world are you watching MSNBC?
Maybe he was trying to see what the communist are up to?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 08:12 PM

I only read the first post, couple others, knew what the governor there was trying/did do. That state needs to come to total anarchy, and a complete reset. I hope I live long enough to see it. gypsyman

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Maybe he was trying to see what the communist are up to?
Yes, I keep tabs on the Huffpost just to see what the enemy is up to.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 11:45 AM

Huffpost and NPR! My liberal customers think I'm one of them, my conservatives know that it makes it really easy to know what the liberals are up to!

Laager Boers, laager!
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 04:58 PM

Opposition to Democrat Marxism collapsed because WHITE people have been ethnically cleansed from California. Non-Whites do not respect the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech or any other right or norm of civilized behavior.

There is a racial dimension to this. When WHITE people dlsappear, America disappears too.

I've lived in metropolitan Southern California for many years and have watched the transformation of California from one of fifty states into a political subdivision of Mexico. In complete defiance of the US Constitution. Cal. Gov. Brown has traveled to Mexico, established diplomatic relations with Mexico and has negotiated trade deals with Mexico. American citizens are unrepresented in California, but Mexicans control the Governor and the Cal. State legilature. Talk about foreign influence in US elections!

A couple of years ago, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal ruled that American students in California public schools have no right to display the US Flag because it angered filthy stinking Mexican offspring.

When you lose the right to display your country's national symbol, IT'S NOT YOUR COUNTRY ANY MORE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page