Petition to President Trump - Graybeard Outdoors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 06:18 PM

Signed. Only 13K signatures, patheticÖÖ...
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:05 PM

What is pathetic is the need to sign a petition on common sense. How many petitions do we need? I am 100% pro suppressor. I donít understand why anyone would not be...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:17 PM

Gun Cabinet
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
Signed. Only 13K signatures, pathetic……...
sign of the times people are running scared dont know what to do they are more cultminded then ever before lacking independent thoughts or self preservation looking for a system to protect them the dont want to do it themselves
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:39 PM

I started a topic for this in the "Round the Ole Pot Bellied Stove" forum. Not a lot of support nor commentary, even with the repaired links.

Hope you do better here.

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
I started a topic for this in the "Round the Ole Pot Bellied Stove" forum. Not a lot of support nor commentary, even with the repaired links.

Hope you do better here.
Actually I think it has been brought up 4 times? While I think this important. There are definitely bigger fish to fry... Supressors are common sense. Only a moron would see it differently... Just like the building of our wall to help protect us and our borders...

Last edited by Mule 11; 06-13-2019 at 05:35 PM.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 08:27 PM

Doesn't matter how many times it is posted up, nor how many places.

What matters to me is that every one of us who truly cares about any "infringements" to our Rights, be they the 2nd Amendment, or any of the other of our God given Rights, take at least the little bit of time to do "SOMETHING".

If one doesn't do "SOMETHING", then one has no "right" to bitch, complain, or whine.

Maybe(likely), I see/think/do things differently than others.

I am willing to "fight" for the rights I see infringed upon & do not wait for others to do it for me.

That was how I was raised & taught.

Others... Well... never mind. It is likely not allowed for me to say here what I think of them.

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

Last edited by JBinMN; 06-13-2019 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Yeah. So what?
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 09:27 PM

You donít see me bitching or whining about it. I see a petition as a roll of toilet paper for someone to wipe their ass with... like Loyd who signed the petition but constantly bashes President Trump. Good luck with that... I am willing to fight. I am not willing to beg for what is rightfully mine...
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
You donít see me bitching or whining about it. I see a petition as a roll of toilet paper for someone to wipe their ass with... like Loyd who signed the petition but constantly bashes President Trump. Good luck with that... I am willing to fight. I am not willing to beg for what is rightfully mine...

Suit yourself...

You have me wondering what you call, "fight", when it comes to your Rights.

You say you do not want to sign a petition.

Have you written a letter, or an email to the President yourself, about this?

An individual sending a letter/email is just one person, a petition is a group of people. Which do you think has more weight, when sent to someone?

Maybe though , the question ought to be, "Just what have YOU done, to fight to keep any one from infringing on your right(s)?

Or, are you just going to do nothing? Perhaps wait until something does occur with the suppressors & then maybe do something?

Like , What?

It has been said that, "the pen is mightier than the sword.". The effort to find out is painless & takes little time to do, and possibly has an effect. Either by letter/email, as an individual, or thru a petition as a group.

Anyway, your viewpoint/stance of not doing anything, or as some call it, "apathy", because you think it is a waste of time, is exactly what those who want to infringe on, or take your rights, want you to do. They want folks to be apathetic.
Then, they win without any resistance...

Being apathetic is also what a FUDD does since some 2A issue does not affect the FUDD, they don't support any effort to stop the infringement. Not caring about one type of firearm, or accessory, because they don't own one or see the need for one. Pretty poor attitude to take, IMO.

To demonstrate what is not a FUDD, or someone who is Not apathetic, but certainly cares about the RTBA & all of our Rights, I don't even own a suppressor & am not in any hurry to get one, yet I took the time to sign & confirm the petition because it is at least an attempt to get attention to the Prez about how folks feel about them.
I just want to make sure that this sort of infringement is not done without there being some attempt made to let the Prez know that folks are against this possible infringement & he should do what he can to prevent it.

Don't think that he is not being "petitioned" to ban them, BTW. That is exactly what has been done. With the help of the MSM & all the Leftists. They are not only "petitioning" thru their methods to get the ear of the prez, but have an example of a possible "negative" outlook on them due to the possible use of one by the recent shooter in VA. We don't even have a "positive" way to counter that, unless someone shows the prez what they are "supposed" to be used for & that they do not work like the movies, where the they supposedly make the shot sound like a "poof" or something.

Anyway, Once again. "Suit yourself".

I hope you change your mind.

Before it is too late, & they infringe to the point where you get to fight in the way you sound like you prefer.

Although I can only guess what that might be, unless you say what it means, or answer some of the questions asked earlier.

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 07:32 AM

JB. I have not seen anything that suggests President Trump is planning on banning any gun rights. If you have some information or a lead on this let me know and I will gladly read it. May change my opinion if there were more information.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page