There is some kind of "murder madness, going on out there... - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Default There is some kind of "murder madness, going on out there...

Yes, there is some kind of murder madness going on out there...and it has nothing to do with guns...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cops-teen...ation-practice

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 06-15-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 02:41 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Yes, there is some kind of murder madness going on out there...and it has nothing to do with guns...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cops-teen...ation-practice

well for one thing the kid should of been hung dead as a door nail by rope at sunset the same day in the old 1800s west, it would of been done, but now we call it he has some issues at home and we can treat him with our doctors and make him all better CRAP!
Quote:
The teen is charged with multiple counts of aggravated assault and weapons possession. He remained in police custody as of Friday night.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 02:57 PM

At age 14 I knew that it was wrong to stab someone except in self defense.
Heck, I knew that at age 5 when I got my first Barlow.

I'm guessing here, but I'd guess that the kid was raised without a dad, or GOD in the picture.
And didn't get his butt whipped when he needed it.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

What I was pointing out.. There is some kind of meanness or madness affecting kids out there. That kind of stuff never seemed to be heard of in the past, and I mean late enough in the past, where we would have heard of it.

Some simple minds are trying to blame guns for the violence..but of course, this case proves that guns have nothing to do with the violence.

Violence is begun and nourished in the heart (brain).

Do the accusers ever look into what mind affecting drugs the kids may be on?

Do they ever look into what their spare time is spent on..Video games, evil websites?

Do they ever check into what is being pounded into their heads by parents? teachers? cult leaders?

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
at age 14 i knew that it was wrong to stab someone except in self defense.
Heck, i knew that at age 5 when i got my first barlow.

I'm guessing here, but i'd guess that the kid was raised without a dad, or god in the picture.
And didn't get his butt whipped when he needed it.
kudos!!!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
What I was pointing out.. There is some kind of meanness or madness affecting kids out there. That kind of stuff never seemed to be heard of in the past, and I mean late enough in the past, where we would have heard of it.

Some simple minds are trying to blame guns for the violence..but of course, this case proves that guns have nothing to do with the violence.

Violence is begun and nourished in the heart (brain).

Do the accusers ever look into what mind affecting drugs the kids may be on?

Do they ever look into what their spare time is spent on..Video games, evil websites?

Do they ever check into what is being pounded into their heads by parents? teachers? cult leaders?

Of course not. That would point the finger of blame on them...
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 08:36 PM

If they are going to control us, they do have to disarm us.
And they are trying their best.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

"Aggravated assault" (and some weapons) is ALL he was charged with? Come On Man! This was ATTEMPTED MURDER! Put the OD fentanyl needle in that little punk and do it NOW! Or better yet, as sagia308 points out, one rope, one tree, one hanging, and be done with it RIGHT NOW. No bleeding heart appeal. No years on the incarcerated Public Dole. No "race baiting" Al Sharpton beating the drum of disenfranchisement. No Jesse Jackson appeal for the "fatherless household" in which the boy grew up. He did the hate crime. Now it is PUNISHMENT time and DEATH is not too strong a punishment as it WAS his intent against the Principal in the first place.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 11:59 AM

Unclear what was the motive? Gang initiation, these punks are doing that a lot now days and they are usually minors. That's what it was with my cousin, she was just an old women walking down the street not bothering anyone. She didn't even know punks that shot her. The sad thing was they were tried as minors and received
a light sentence.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 08:27 PM

Iím betting he is a metal mess and the school was carrying him for years

A New Jersey teen repeatedly stabbed a middle school principal in the chest with a folding knife during a Friday morning graduation practice, police said.

Union School Principal Kurt Schweitzer was leading the eighth-grade graduation rehearsal in the Washington School gym in Rutherford around 9:30 a.m. when the student allegedly "ran across the gym and proceeded to thrust the knife, striking the chest of the principal several times," a Rutherford police news release said.

The 14-year-old then turned around and put his hands up in the air. A teacher took the knife and walked him outside to police, and he was taken into custody. His name was not released because he is a minor.

The boy and Schweitzer were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The teen is charged with multiple counts of aggravated assault and weapons possession. He remained in police custody as of Friday night.

No one else was harmed during the incident. It was unclear what might have motivated the attack.

Quote:
Rutherford Police
@RutherfordPDNJ
This morning at Washington School a student attacked a school principal. The juvenile was taken into custody by RPD. No one is in danger, no students were hurt. It is an ongoing investigation. Press release to follow.

12:44 PM - Jun 14, 2019

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page