NRA labeled terrorist organization - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
WLB

Default NRA labeled terrorist organization

If you are a member of the NRA, this group of Marxists, AKA The San Francisco Board of directors, has labeled you a member of a terrorist organization:
Barry M Meyer
Rosemary Turner
David P White
Steven R Gardner
S Randolph Compton
Greg Becker
Sanford L Michelman
Tamara L Lundgren
I hope every member of the NRA writes, emails, or calls NRA headquarters and demands that they file suit for defamation of character against these individuals and the city of San Francisco.
The names--and hopefully pictures and home addresses--of these individuals need to be widely circulated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 11:08 AM

I'd be willing to bet that Antifa are considered patriots by them.............

"People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 11:24 AM

Yes; we are a bunch of terrorists, according to the brain trust in San Francisco.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...t-organization

For any THINKING person, that has to lend us great credence, because the ones San Francisco honchos consider friends, are the real terrorists !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
WLB

These individual members of the Board of directors need the same kind of response that the Gannet Newspaper editors got when they published the names and addresses of Concealed Carry Permit holders. Their names, addresses, photos, names of family members, Google Earth pictures of their homes were circulated on a wide variety of internet forums.

We should know exactly who our accusers are.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=WLB;2055939056]These individual members of the Board of directors need the same kind of response that the Gannet Newspaper editors got when they published the names and addresses of Concealed Carry Permit holders. Their names, addresses, photos, names of family members, Google Earth pictures of their homes were circulated on a wide variety of internet forums.hy should that not be called an act of terrorism?

Anyone with an IQ over 90, should realize that with all th e screwloose goonies running around, divulging such information, is an open invitation for terrorist

acts to be committed. To me anyone group which publishes such information, is aiding and abetting terrorist activities, which makes themselves a

terrorist organization !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 09-04-2019 at 11:58 AM.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
WLB

Really. So you are saying I am a terrorist if I want the same rules applied to my accusers as they apply to me. The NRA membership list is hardly guarded and secure. Next step after the terrorist declaration is to out the members and then who will be in danger. Them from law abiding gun owners or us from their protected thugs.

This is not an individual making a radical blanket accusation of terrorism but a government entity giving the accusation the full weight of government sanction. If you don't see the difference then maybe you need to examine your own IQ.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLB View Post
Really. So you are saying I am a terrorist if I want the same rules applied to my accusers as they apply to me. The NRA membership list is hardly guarded and secure. Next step after the terrorist declaration is to out the members and then who will be in danger. Them from law abiding gun owners or us from their protected thugs.

This is not an individual making a radical blanket accusation of terrorism but a government entity giving the accusation the full weight of government sanction. If you don't see the difference then maybe you need to examine your own IQ.
To whom are you speaking...and exactly what is your beef ?

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 12:56 PM

I think IG was referring to the SF Board, not you WLB. :-)
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 01:03 PM

I wonder how many SFPD officers are NRA members? I'm sure there are a fair number, so the city employs terrorists???
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 02:58 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

So now I'm a deplorable terrorist.

I'll consider the source and keep my NRA membership up to snuff!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page