Default They ain't gonna do it.

https://bearingarms.com/came/2019/12...0QjLjjCWkr4C7s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0229.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	237976  

Last edited by Argent11; 12-14-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 09:13 PM

Maybe. It’s sort of crazy. There is also proposed legislation to compel credit card companies to notify authorities whenever VA residents buy firearm accessory's.

The supposed goal is to identify “lone wolfs” or those “domestic terrorist”types. Order a brick of ammo and get labeled.... Red flag to follow.

Those guys that profess to support gun rights but lean to the left, I have two words for you.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va rifleman View Post
Maybe. It’s sort of crazy. There is also proposed legislation to compel credit card companies to notify authorities whenever VA residents buy firearm accessory's.

The supposed goal is to identify “lone wolfs” or those “domestic terrorist”types. Order a brick of ammo and get labeled.... Red flag to follow.

Those guys that profess to support gun rights but lean to the left, I have two words for you.
I’m with you on the two word salute. But I have something else in mind...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 12:27 PM

I believe if the National Guard or Military were sent to make war on their own communities, they would split apart. Killing your own families and countrymen in a war that could last decades, when you can surround Washington in one day? Most of us know or have family members that are serving or have served in the military or NG. Ever hear one of them they say they would attack their own? Me Neither, and we have talked about it many times.
Our government may be evil, but they are not stupid. I believe that Americans can only disarm themselves, and they might, but the Government just doesn't have the power to do it if Americans say no.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 12:48 PM

You spoke the truth there, friend. I know the NRA made the long effort help restore concealed carry and next, constitutional carry, much as we hear the left trying to turn us from them, they are a major player
in preserving this G-d given right for us to pass down.
We really need to go back to the citizen soldier, that is the back bone of our Democracy, I think back to what
that last person who occupied the Oval Office before President Trump was raised up, "they knew the risk's when they signed up". It was "as though it were only business or for money", are comments I have heard.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

States taking matters into their own hands, regardless of Federal or Constitutional laws started with this legalization of weed.
So, they use States rights to stab us in the back.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 02:52 PM

It appears we came close guys, ...and it was only the resistance from the troops that made a difference.

https://www.infowars.com/ex-navy-sea...arm-americans/

Look at the poster in the OP..194 Americans killed by terrorist attacks over a whole year !

There were half as many Americans murdered, finished them off with a 2 hour attack...! !

WACO....NEVER FORGET !

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Last edited by ironglow; 12-15-2019 at 03:44 PM. Reason: add a link
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 03:00 PM
WLB

The situation in Virginia is going to be interesting to watch to say the least. The governor elect has apparently asked to have a plan drawn up whereby he can order all electricity, phone lines, cell phones, internet cut off to sections at a time so people cannot communicate while his minions collect firearms.

A part of Senate Bill 64 makes it a felony if one

" Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;"
That could make it a felony to teach your son safe firearm practices or to practice karate depending on how the prosecutor interprets it. The comma after "persons" separates the training and practice from the intent.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLB View Post
The situation in Virginia is going to be interesting to watch to say the least. The governor elect has apparently asked to have a plan drawn up whereby he can order all electricity, phone lines, cell phones, internet cut off to sections at a time so people cannot communicate while his minions collect firearms.

A part of Senate Bill 64 makes it a felony if one

" Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;"
That could make it a felony to teach your son safe firearm practices or to practice karate depending on how the prosecutor interprets it. The comma after "persons" separates the training and practice from the intent.
Is that clown a governor....or an emperor ?

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 07:33 PM

Gov Northam has to deliver for Bloomberg who bought the VA legislature.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page