First, it was bump stocks, now "ghost guns" and binary triggers - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-24-2020, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apuesto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebass73 View Post
Here you go making excuses again. Why did you conveniently ignore Trump's 5th and 14th Amendment violations? Are those words too difficult for you?

PS any part of a firearm or ammunition is considered "arms". You are a pathetic hypocrite. If Obama had done the exact same thing would you be making the same excuses for him too?

The fact that you support banning binary triggers puts you on full display as the anti American POS that you are. Even your simple brain should be able to comprehend the meaning of "Shall not be infringed" but alas, carry on with your bootlicking.
Boy, daddy did a real number on you didn’t he?

Tell you what, let’s try and legally secure a post ‘86 automatic firearm before whining about things that didn’t happen.

Your daddy will be real proud of his big boy. And you can do this without having to bite down that old pillow.
Funny how you keep ignoring those pesky 5th and 14 Amendment violations. When you have no argument keep deflecting.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 05:02 AM

You are right in that bump stocks are not a firearm. What does that show you. That the government can take away ANYTHING. What if tommarow they claim that cell phones cause deaths? A heck of a lot more then bump stocks ever did! What if they banned them? What about cigarettes and alcohol? Kill MANY times more people then bump stocks!!! What if the government banned them? Im am a firm supporter of our president but he tossed us under the bus on that one and caved in to the liberals. In reality a bump stock never killed a single person. Maybe an ar15 did that had one on it but do you really think without that bump stock the shooter would have stayed home. So whats next? Your a fool if you think the liberals got that victory and said good night. Theres a thing in the constitution about life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If a piece of plastic on my ar makes me happy and isn't hurting anyone what right does the government have to ban it? Where some of you make a big mistake is if it isn't something you like then the **** with it. Let them have it. All that does is give them a victory and embolden them to move to bigger and better things and next time it just might be something that YOU like. Say what you want but ALL gun owners and 2nd amendment supporters took it in the A__ on that one.
Quote:
Why do people like you who were abused as children always turn to sexual insults when flustered? Do you relive those times your dad came to your room during the night when you get flustered? Must be. Iím so sorry about that and please donít feel guilty because you enjoyed those times. Youíre not responsible for your and your fathers character flaws.

Bump stocks are not considered arms, ergoPresident Trump did not infringe on anybodyís rights - outside your imagination that is.

The only presidents who encroached on or rights were Reagan (Brady act) and W (patriot act). Even Clintonís assault rifle ban was only temporary and Obama simply expanded what Bush birthed.

Fortunately intelligent Americans such as president Trump and his supporters are working hard to reverse the damage caused by W. We realize that the slow of wit and the ignorant will not only not understand, but actually resist our efforts. You are welcome none the less. Weíll also do our best to remove the far leftist justice Roberts from the scotus if at all possible.

PS. Binary triggers will result in people like you hurting others, and Iíll personally write to president Trump asking him to ban them. Theyíre as stupid and worthless as bump stocks and not any part of the 2nd amendment. People who have them belong in prison and permanently barred from owning firearms.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Funny how you keep ignoring those pesky 5th and 14 Amendment violations. When you have no argument keep deflecting.
Yeah, like those post 86 full autos ... and the patriot act.

But here you are, pissing and whining over fiction while ignoring reality. Just another clueless asshat who blindly parrots what he gets off CNN.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
You are right in that bump stocks are not a firearm. What does that show you. That the government can take away ANYTHING. .
Sorry, have to cut you off after three sentences because the baloney is just too much for an adult to bear. Iím used to 7 year olds, but not mentally handicapped 7 year olds.

The government can take away anything only if have low lifeís like Reagan In the whitehouse who gleefully deprived gun owners our 2nd amendment rights to bear firearms that he didnít like, or scum like dubya who instigated biggest invasion of privacy in the history of mankind with the enactment the patriot act.

How you relate the erosion of our rights to an executive order signed by DJT on bump stocks is beyond me. And no, you are not a DJT supporter. Youíre the same empty headed orange-is-bad clown as your little buddy. So no, Iím not joining your mindless chorus of applauding real infringements but bleating for fiction. A three digit IQ doesnít allow for it.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, like those post 86 full autos ... and the patriot act.

But here you are, pissing and whining over fiction while ignoring reality. Just another clueless asshat who blindly parrots what he gets off CNN.
I have been extremely critical of Reagan's 86 machine gun ban and the patriot act. Search my posts if you don't believe me. In another thread I called Reagan's machine gun ban the worst 2nd Amendment infringement in our lifetime. I was soundly chastised for that statement by some of your fellow Fudds here at GBO.

Now, are you still going to keep deflecting Trump's violations of the 5th and 14th Amendments by hurling childish insults or are you going to finally have an adult discussion?

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-26-2020, 04:50 AM

I guess your safe though. The constitution still gives you the freedom of speech that allows you to post this kind of anti second amendment crap on a pro 2nd amendment fourm. Maybe go to some pro abortion or gay rights forum. Youd be much more at home there. Now lets talk about the rights the democrats have taken away from us. That's look at crap Obama passed to give freebees to the welfare class off the backs of hard working americans. Lets look at the invasions of privacy and illegal crap he did to find dirt on president Trump!!!!! Blows my mind that you and the few other libeals here would waste the time to come to some fourm where nobody believes in what you believe or even wants you here. You do it for ONE REASON. To stir up ****! My guess is your trailer trash and probably on welfare. 3 figure iq level??? That is absolutely hysterical!! My guess is your more on the level of those 7 year olds that your used to arguing with. Your a tough one to figure out. Looking at your post history you seem to hate everyone but yourself But I will say that it really hurt my feelings that you "CUT ME OFF"
Quote:
Sorry, have to cut you off after three sentences because the baloney is just too much for an adult to bear. Iím used to 7 year olds, but not mentally handicapped 7 year olds.

The government can take away anything only if have low lifeís like Reagan In the whitehouse who gleefully deprived gun owners our 2nd amendment rights to bear firearms that he didnít like, or scum like dubya who instigated biggest invasion of privacy in the history of mankind with the enactment the patriot act.

How you relate the erosion of our rights to an executive order signed by DJT on bump stocks is beyond me. And no, you are not a DJT supporter. Youíre the same empty headed orange-is-bad clown as your little buddy. So no, Iím not joining your mindless chorus of applauding real infringements but bleating for fiction. A three digit IQ doesnít allow for it.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 06-26-2020 at 05:01 AM.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-26-2020, 06:52 PM

Some here only have the allies that are ready to get there boots licked and the rest are for insulting. I understand the Trump position as I am also going to back and vote for him. No one is perfect except for me of course... I call it as I see it. Cheerleaders are nice to look at butt old ones are kinda nasty...

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 02:25 PM

Da-umn! Just discovered this thread. Can somebody direct me to the concession stand? Need to get some popcorn before the second act starts.

"Let's bring back the good old GBO. where the men were men & the sheep knew it!"
----------------------and the women glad of it--------------------------:

-----------------"How d'you Expect to Die if ya Dodge Everything?"--------------------

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page