First, it was bump stocks, now "ghost guns" and binary triggers - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-16-2020, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Default First, it was bump stocks, now "ghost guns" and binary triggers

I read that the Air Force Sergeant who killed the cops in Oakland used a "privately made firearm with no manufacturer’s markings [that was] was rigged to fire 9 mm rounds with both the pull and release of its trigger"
Once the rabid left gets their hands on this story, expect 80% receivers and binary triggers to be the next thing banned.
The only thing that might slow them down is they've got so many other things they're wailing about right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-17-2020, 08:35 AM

They've already been going after 80% lowers. They don't know what binary triggers are otherwise they'd already be going after them as well. Better hope word doesn't get out or else Trump will ban those too.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-17-2020, 11:11 AM

So I would guess you don't want to holster your weapon after the first shot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 05:43 AM

with a binary trigger if you shoot once and hold the trigger back and engage the safety the second round will not shoot. They also have a standard semi auto mode.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 12:56 PM

Sounds great for a double tap.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-20-2020, 03:50 AM

ive shot a few. There actually better at two quick controlled rounds then full auto is. id have a couple of them if they were closer to 200 bucks then 500.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Sounds great for a double tap.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-20-2020, 08:57 AM

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen, for any but the more experienced gun handlers!

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-20-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Sounds like an accident waiting to happen, for any but the more experienced gun handlers!

Don't worry Elmer, your boy Trump will ban them with an executive order as soon as he finds out about them.

In the meantime us adults can handle them just fine, you'll never have a problem with binary triggers or any other trigger if you follow commandment 1 of the 10 commandments of firearms safety:

1. "Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction."

You don't need to be an experienced gun handler to follow that rule.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-20-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
ive shot a few. There actually better at two quick controlled rounds then full auto is. id have a couple of them if they were closer to 200 bucks then 500.
Watch for the sales, I've seen them at $300 on sale.

Liberal Logic 101:
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-23-2020, 04:49 AM

well said. A flintlock in the hands of an idot will kill someone. I guess I take it for granted that most here are not inexperienced gun handlers but I shouldn't. Some are much more interested in politics and the bible on an outdoors fourm then they are actually shooting guns. Kind of amazing that with all the soldiers right out of boot that never shot a gun before and are handed a full auto 16 that there aren't fellow soldiers pilled up next to them A bit of common sense and training goes a long ways. Like I said I don't have one YET. But its my constitutional right to have one if I want and the people who claim there dangerous are just feeding the liberals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebass73 View Post
Don't worry Elmer, your boy Trump will ban them with an executive order as soon as he finds out about them.

In the meantime us adults can handle them just fine, you'll never have a problem with binary triggers or any other trigger if you follow commandment 1 of the 10 commandments of firearms safety:

1. "Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction."

You don't need to be an experienced gun handler to follow that rule.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page