Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: scibaer

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. pastorp
    06-04-2017 03:39 PM - permalink
    pastorp
    Scribes,

Where you been hanging out. I've been missing you posts. I must admit it took me a while to warm up to the new GBO look. But I'm thinking I'm liking it now that I got it figured out.

Anyway hope your doing ok and just working or something to keep you off the forum.
  2. zoner
    05-04-2017 10:16 AM - permalink
    zoner
    hello....how are things in Goodyear,AZ. My wife has been in Apache Junction for 3 months taking care of her mother,will be home soon. I have been hunting for a Rossi M92 357 levergun for awhile and not having any luck here in CA. Not that they are rare, Rossi/Taurus is consolidating factories and the 357's will go into production later this year. I started wondering if they were also scarce over there. Would you possibly know a ffl in AZ willing to ship to CA? Could you send me a link for online AZ sales(like calguns) so i could look around over there. I'm still not clear about this dual citizenship thing. I own and maintain my place in Arizona, and live in San Diego. I have AZ id...that being a DMV id card...just like a drivers liscense but am still not clear whether that means its legal for me to buy a rifle legally in AZ...do you know anything about that?

About Me

• About scibaer
  • Signature
    Dave in Phoenix

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-29-2017 06:21 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

06-19-2017
07:30 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post Five asteroids will cruise by Earth in the next year, and one is coming very close
passenger planes can and do ...
06-18-2017
04:40 PM - casull quoted scibaer in post This 290-million-year-old HUMAN footprint has experts baffled
why do you like thier super ...
04:03 PM - scibaer quoted casull in post THE UNEXPLAINED Scientific study reveals strange ¯artificial¯ structures and passagew
If they were able to reach ...
03:59 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
all very true .. aliens not ...
03:53 PM - casull quoted scibaer in post THE UNEXPLAINED Scientific study reveals strange ¯artificial¯ structures and passagew
, “Where do you think they’r...
03:37 PM - scibaer quoted Argent11 in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
Earth can be a very hostile p...
03:07 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
argeed, but at the rate were...
02:43 PM - scibaer quoted Graybeard in post THE UNEXPLAINED Scientific study reveals strange ¯artificial¯ structures and passagew
Or that those space aliens had...
02:43 PM - casull quoted scibaer in post This 290-million-year-old HUMAN footprint has experts baffled
sure looks bent to me, infac...
02:21 PM - scibaer quoted Argent11 in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
I would think they would want...
02:12 PM - casull quoted scibaer in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
“There is abundant evidence ...
02:10 PM - casull quoted scibaer in post This 290-million-year-old HUMAN footprint has experts baffled
i call BS on this one .. her...
01:58 PM - scibaer quoted Argent11 in post NASA: “Mankind is about to discover extraterrestrial life”
I don't think they would want...
01:54 PM - bugeye quoted scibaer in post This 290-million-year-old HUMAN footprint has experts baffled
so, by the sounds of it , i...
11:38 AM - bugeye quoted scibaer in post This 290-million-year-old HUMAN footprint has experts baffled
that sounds interesting.. is...
04-19-2017
06:13 AM - ironglow quoted scibaer in post why don't you own a 30-06 ???
because i have a 308 of cour...
03-05-2017
06:58 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post Space X
there is a reason airports a...
02-19-2017
04:00 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post awesome new scientific discovery
the next time i hear the com...
02:15 PM - scibaer quoted Argent11 in post awesome new scientific discovery
I don't know what this guy is...
02-18-2017
06:39 PM - Argent11 quoted scibaer in post awesome new scientific discovery
here in Phoenix, one eye dr....