Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 177 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Premium Member
    2,341 Posts
    Glad you are happy I don't sell anything that I haven't shot and if only shoot so and so I tell the buyer I think the barrel you are referring to is an MGM they are high dollar barrels I believe I have 100 new brass are you interested before I put them up FS also have Fiocci factory loaded shells

· Registered
    2 Posts
    That .204 barrel you sold me is a real shooter. Ive only been shooting it at 66 yards (the distance to the berm behind my pond) but it shoots 1/4 to 3/8" three shot groups at that distance. I put a 3-12 power Weaver Grand Slam scope on it.

I see a guy has a 6.5x55 barrel for sale in the classifieds. That's a caliber I would love to have but he wants $365 for it. Don't those barrels cost less than that brand New?

Thanks again for the great barrel.

· Registered
    114 Posts
    Hi Lou,
    You are correct and I sincerely appreciated your patience and understanding.
    I was also a bit frustrated with the initial FFL’s in your area.. but we worked through that......
    The initial FFL delays were NOT your ..or my fault. I /we got that squared away (Finally) on Thursday evening.
    Friday was the Family Emergency taking my Son to the ER from school ..and I called you with that info....
    I then informed you that I work weekends with Monday’s being shot for me due to sleeping when I get home at 630AM.... at that time, I Also discussed with you a shipping day of this Monday or at worst TUESDAY to which you understood and acknowledged.
    Your rifle was shipped this afternoon when my Wife left for work. Picture of the UPS Tracking number will follow.
    This is NOT “my normal shipping pattern”
    I’ll call again you shortly.

THANKS AGAIN.
    FRANK

· Premium Member
    185 Posts
    Good morning Lou. Yes, I received your check. It was check #2286 for $100. I figured you changed your mind on the extra .308 bullets
    so I sent what was listed at $90 and added $10 for shipping. Actual shipping was $13.65 but I'm not worried about it. I'm happy you can
    use the bullets. I still have some .308 bullets if your interested.
    Let me know.
    Lee

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Do you still have that CVA optima with 2 breech plugs? was this the original or the Cva optima v2?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…