Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    Yell me which pix you want to keep and I will see what I can do. I presume only one of each.

· Registered
    435 Posts
    Good morning Tracy,
    My new address is
    Timothy Hobbs
    17 Chickadee Lane
    Hampden, Maine 04444

207-551-2401

We moved in February to the Bangor area. I got a new job with USDA as the State Director of Rural Development.

I can hardly wait for the new gun to be finished. I am enjoying the posts about it.
    Regards,
    Tim

· Registered
    276 Posts
    Good Afternoon, Mike and Tracy. Thank you for the offer to email the drawing on the 12" seacoast mortar.

Email is ralphreese@msn.com

Snail mail
    Ralph M. Reese
    1780 Lightsey Road
    St. Augustine, FL 32084

Merry Christmas to you and your families.

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Good day,

I had been placed in line some time ago for a 42pdr m1845 seacoast gun. I've been absent the forums for some time since they were hacked. I came for another visit last night and did some digging. I was hoping to find a post that had info about an update but came up short. So, is this still on the table to happen at some point, or has it been curbed? My reservation was for serial number 22.

· Registered
    4,442 Posts
    Hi Allen,

From now on please send all messages to us directly at seacoastartillery@gmail.com This email address has ALWAYS worked for 10 years now!

The cost including shipping was $560 to everyone. When all funds have been received your cannon will be sent like the others, in a sturdy, deluxe box. Included with the cannon tube and carriage is a brass and wood firecracker loading tool which doubles as a Safety.

It has been estimated by several owners whose judgement we trust, that on the secondary market, this particular model will fetch between $800 and $1,000. So it is not just a functional firecracker cannon, it is an investment as well. With a low number like your #2, it will be worth even more we believe.

Best regards,

Tracy and Mike Seacoast Artillery
    13513 Hazel Place
    Broomfield, CO 80020

· Registered
    3,169 Posts
    M&T could you send me what I owe on #2 Krupp I'll be breaking it into two payments if that's ok...

Allen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…