Chili - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 06:19 AM

ya by God if a Texan says its so we need to bow down listen. I have not a thing against Texans or Texas. Just a couple idiots here that think because there mama spit them out on texas soil there somehow better then any other American. same type of idiots live in every state not just texas. Whos the other moderator. Ive never noticed ANYONE here picking on your state., a few that don't like you but that's easily understandable . Maybe hes just another man a bit more intelligent then you that gets under your skin maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
O & S You hit the nail on the head. I was going to bring up the Texas thing with CHILI but didn't want to be branded with some idiotic term from certain moderator's. You know the TWO that don't like Texas.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 06:35 AM

heck bob they will probably tell you that's some misinformation from a liberal yankee. I guess they should know though. Any Texan that can trace there Texan roots back more then four generations about has to be Mexican. the rest are just sno birds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
Read all about it -- Who first created Chilli -- read all about it:
https://whatscookingamerica.net/Hist...iliHistory.htm

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 07:50 AM

Oh Wilburrrrrr!!!!!!! He's doing it again!

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
ya by God if a Texan says its so we need to bow down listen. I have not a thing against Texans or Texas. Just a couple idiots here that think because there mama spit them out on texas soil there somehow better then any other American. same type of idiots live in every state not just texas. Whos the other moderator. Ive never noticed ANYONE here picking on your state., a few that don't like you but that's easily understandable . Maybe hes just another man a bit more intelligent then you that gets under your skin maybe.
My Mama didn't spit me out on Texas soil as you so eloquently blubber out. And hoping you're looking in the mirror when calling someone a idiot. I'm not asking you to bow down either like you do the pope. You wouldn't know good chili if someone threw a pot on you. I'm sure you're the type that opens a can of Hormel and substitutes it for the real thing. Oh I forgot it's not chili, it's stew. What a prize you are.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 10:43 AM

"Do you eat spaghetti? You know the kind with tomatoe sause and hamburger? Call it Italian? We had an old guy that grew up next to us that came right from Italy after ww2. He could barely speak English. One of his pet peaves was spaghetti. He said its a noodle not a dish. It was surely not served the way we eat it in Italy. the only way he made it was noodles with butter and garlic. So bitch at someone calling anything they want chilli and then claiming your prego or ragu is spaghetti makes you a bit of a hypocrite. Same thing with pizza. every region does them a bit different."

You know I kind of resent being called a hypocrite over something I have never said a word about. I consider it a personal attack so what are you going to do about it since you are a moderator and are supposed to prevent such things or do you consider yourself to be above the rules? I guess you do since you regularly call people out for being idiots also.

Oh well, we all know you are the all knowing authority on everything to do with Texas even if you do live about as far from there as you can and still be in the US so I'm going to bow down to you superior knowledge of everything to do with Texas and the surrounding states. I would put you on ignore but I kind of enjoy reading your irrational rants so I won't.

Bye now.

Last edited by oldandslow; 03-01-2019 at 11:22 AM.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 10:54 AM

Gun Cabinet

Y'all act like you're getting ready to throw hands over chili!?

Chili is like wimmins! There be more variations then you can count and most can be pretty ... um ... satisfying! But, even if you is more choicy, you can find something you like. Heck. I'll bet you can even find chili with nuts if you be so inclined!

I like, as if anyone cares what I like, just about anything that is called chili... with beans or without, hot or mild, with cheddar cheese or over rice, road kill or prime beef ...

Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute. Currently a Gentleman of Leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Now thatís a novel approach. Chili is like womenís. Bet you donít tell Kathy that, do you......?

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atllaw View Post
Y'all act like you're getting ready to throw hands over chili!?

Chili is like wimmins! There be more variations then you can count and most can be pretty ... um ... satisfying! But, even if you is more choicy, you can find something you like. Heck. I'll bet you can even find chili with nuts if you be so inclined!

I like, as if anyone cares what I like, just about anything that is called chili... with beans or without, hot or mild, with cheddar cheese or over rice, road kill or prime beef ...
Sounds good atllaw, You pretty much called it everything but ah, oh heck i'll say it, stew. Like a certain other moderator i try to follow and understand. Can't believe I said that.
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 04:12 PM

With nuts in it? You must have this thread confused with delivered salsa🙈
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 04:20 AM

Hhmmm.... chili over rice? haven't tried that yet.
Thanks

Come quickly, Lord Jesus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page