Pizza rolls - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Man Loyd you sure know how to kill a hotdog...
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Go buy yourself some Hebrew National beef dogs and enjoy a dog without any kind of by-product in it.
The manufacture of which is to use cattle killed by Hebrew rules and only good clean beef is used.
They are watched closely by Rabbi's to ensure that they are what they say they are.
I can't comment on other brands, But Hebrew National is made exactly like you would want them made.
And no, I'm not Jewish.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 09:59 AM

so your saying the only hotdogs you will eat are Hebrew national? Don't ever get one at the fair, ball game park ect??? That said I don't know the Hebrew who stood there watching the cow get killed or the rabbi that's job is to be stationed at a hot dog making plant to watch every one of them being made. but I do know in the past jewish businessmen didn't have steller reputations for honesty. More like the most likely to cheat a bit to make a few extra bucks As to not knowing what im talking about when it comes to eating hotdogs I wear that badge proudly. I don't want to be known as an expert in eating sh** either! Lifes to short to eat meat paste no matter how good the meat is the wasted making it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Go buy yourself some Hebrew National beef dogs and enjoy a dog without any kind of by-product in it.
The manufacture of which is to use cattle killed by Hebrew rules and only good clean beef is used.
They are watched closely by Rabbi's to ensure that they are what they say they are.
I can't comment on other brands, But Hebrew National is made exactly like you would want them made.
And no, I'm not Jewish.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 10:09 AM

Yeah Lloyd, you're the expert in everything.
Excuse me for questioning you.
Yep, I'll eat a fair hotdog in a heartbeat.

Do you personally oversee the making of EVERY food product that you consume??

I didn't think so.
And until you do, welcome to the sh*t eaters of America.

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

Last edited by bugeye; 04-06-2019 at 04:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 04:21 PM

I wonder if Lloyd ever gets bored by being right about all things, known and unknown.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
I wonder if Lloyd ever gets bored by being right about all things, known and unknown.
LOL

post #16 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Welcome to the sh.t eaters of America... Priceless bugeye...
post #17 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 09:37 PM

Hebrew National

Calories: 45
Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 490 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams

This hot dog is primarily beef, water, and modified potato starch used as an extender, along with standard processed hot dog ingredients like sodium lactate, hydrolyzed soy protein, and sodium diacetate; unfortunately, if you want a low-fat hot dog it won't be all-natural. Hebrew National's beef is kosher, however, and the hot dogs contain no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or by-products.

RR
post #18 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 08:32 AM

never said I was right and you or anyone was wrong. Why do you have to make it a right or wrong thing. Am I not allowed by the judgers here to not like hotdogs and give my opinion of them? While your at it if you want to judge me because of it I don't eat tofu, sushi, organ meat, head cheese, sour kraut or anything else I don't like or find a reason not to eat. You seem pretty quick to question me about just about everything I post. Don't know why I seem to intimidate you and a few more here. Do you have insecurtity issues?? Don't you understand that I could care less what you eat, where you worship, how you vote or even if God grants you another day on earth. Your opinion means nothing to me. Im not the one here that made this into a personal attack. Im not the one like you and a few others that follows someone around on the fourm making derogatory comments about every post they make. Get over yourself! If I attack you you will know it. It certainly wont be over something as stupid as hot dogs!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Yeah Lloyd, you're the expert in everything.
Excuse me for questioning you.
Yep, I'll eat a fair hotdog in a heartbeat.

Do you personally oversee the making of EVERY food product that you consume??

I didn't think so.
And until you do, welcome to the sh*t eaters of America.

post #19 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 08:37 AM

https://greatist.com/health/whats-really-my-hot-dog sound pretty yummy to me

post #20 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
After the steaks, chops, breasts, ribs, thighs, hams, tenderloins and briskets are removed, there's a fair amount of gristle, fat and offal remaining on a butchered animal, and early on, people realized this could be put to good use. One of these products is the hot dog, a classic of pre-cooked, processed meat.

Trimmings

The National Hot Dog & Sausage Council (NHDSC) notes that hot dogs, whether regular, turkey, pork or beef, begin with "trimmings." A purposely-vague word, trimmings come in lots of shapes and sizes.

According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO): "The raw meat materials used for precooked-cooked products are lower-grade muscle trimmings, fatty tissues, head meat, animal feet, animal skin, blood, liver and other edible slaughter by-products."

heres another one for you bugeye. Like rolling around in a gut pile. How do you like me now??? Please reply because my day will be ruined worrying about that opinion.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page