this morning - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
The thing about Lloyd is just don't piss him off. Other than that he's just fine.
Nobody cares... burrrrrp. Rrrrriiiiiipppp....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-03-2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
didn't know we had someone who it bothers. Wish youd give a name so I can constantly upset them! By the way constantly upset was edited in there[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG].
Lloyd, its Purebred, and all the usual gang. They don't have the religious forum anymore. So they are
branching out. And use that as another put down.
Wow, what a piece of work. 😂😅🤣
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-03-2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
And you do this ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-03-2020, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
And you do this ?
Argent you better watch out or Bill will shut down another one of your threads. 🤭
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-03-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Argent you better watch out or Bill will shut down another one of your threads. 🤭
I asked Bill to do that.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

pissing match in the cooking section??? Some just have to fight For a bunch that claims they want the ability to ignore me they sure seem to follow every post I make. Even on breakfast casserole. Looks like I have them twisted right around my finger

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
pissing match in the cooking section??? Some just have to fight For a bunch that claims they want the ability to ignore me they sure seem to follow every post I make. Even on breakfast casserole. Looks like I have them twisted right around my finger
Lloyd,

You dont have me twisted around your little finger and we do seem to annoy each other occasionally but I have gotta say.......dang that casserole sounds good!!!! Even before you added the sausage gravy and it has got to be amazing with the gravy added!

CR

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 09:10 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Not to worry Lloyd. People come from all walks of life. I grew up in a survival of the fittest environment and the first 30 years of my career were the same. Pole jockeys work hard, long hours by daylight but fight like cats and dogs when the sun goes down. Not every guy on here has skin as thick as the next but you do all right. We have locked horns several times but I have no animosity towards you in the least and you never show any towards me. It's about agreeing to disagree and then walking away without any ill feelings. Not everyone is wired to let things slide like water running off of a duck's back. That ole duck will set right there and give the rain no consideration whatsoever! All of us on this forum need to be a little more like that ole duck.

Your recipe sounds delicious. I like the idear of making a big batch and freezing it for quick access later. I am going to give it a try!
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
pissing match in the cooking section???[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_sad.png[/IMG] Some just have to fight[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG] For a bunch that claims they want the ability to ignore me they sure seem to follow every post I make. Even on breakfast casserole. Looks like I have them twisted right around my finger[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png[/IMG]
Yeah you're right Lloyd, I was looking at your recipe that sounded pretty dang good when noticed the forum whiner made a wise a$$ remark about me. And like you I sure couldn't let it slide. 😊
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-05-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah you're right Lloyd, I was looking at your recipe that sounded pretty dang good when noticed the forum whiner made a wise a$$ remark about me. And like you I sure couldn't let it slide. 😊
Only after you had done it to me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page