Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: NWBear

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Diller Killer
    09-18-2018 08:06 PM - permalink
    Diller Killer
    Sir
    I have a Grandson who is a 1st Class PO living in Oak Harbor. He is well into fishing but would like some advice about hunting in that part of the woods. If You would give him a call to help him with some advice. The # is 360-632-9866.
    Thanks Diller Killer

About Me

• About NWBear

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 03:23 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

01-03-2018
04:57 PM - NWBear mentioned Hooter in post Chelsea and church of Satan
...Satan and now about Hooters. How you get a New...

Quotes

08-23-2019
03:15 PM - NWBear quoted quatroclick in post Repulsive, anti-American, filthy libtards
He said (hopefully) tongue in ch...
03:07 PM - quatroclick quoted NWBear in post Repulsive, anti-American, filthy libtards
Why is anyone allowed to sa...
10:26 AM - ironglow quoted NWBear in post Repulsive, anti-American, filthy libtards
Why is anyone allowed to sa...
08-22-2019
09:26 PM - ironglow quoted NWBear in post Afghanistan to crush terrorists, well, lots of luck...
Yeah!!!! Just like we did ...
08:46 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Afghanistan to crush terrorists, well, lots of luck...
Yeah!!!! Just like we did ...
03:11 PM - NWBear quoted tom548 in post Afghanistan to crush terrorists, well, lots of luck...
We should get out but just ...
11:10 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Obama sets fire to walmarts
"If Tesla can't get it righ...
10:50 AM - Mule 11 quoted NWBear in post Perp walk for mueller?
" I learned that not all pe...
10:23 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Obama sets fire to walmarts
I am sorry to see this. I ...
10:13 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Perp walk for mueller?
" I learned that not all pe...
08-21-2019
09:44 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in ci
I wonder why the homeless s...
03:19 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Why hasn't the adios boys thread been locked and deleted?
Conan, Sorry the current b...
11:26 AM - Argent11 quoted NWBear in post Why hasn't the adios boys thread been locked and deleted?
Conan, Sorry the current...
08-20-2019
11:58 AM - va rifleman quoted NWBear in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
Conspiracy theories?? What&...
08-19-2019
10:08 PM - NWBear quoted conan the librarian in post A question for thinking Californians..
I think we should go out for a beer. We ...
09:56 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
What are trey gowdy and dev...
09:48 PM - NWBear quoted va rifleman in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
Conspiracy theories?? What’s Rac...
09:41 PM - NWBear quoted conan the librarian in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
What are trey gowdy and devin nunez sayi...
08:22 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
the stories just fade away ...
08:20 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative — And NOT a
And yet no one seems to be ...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 15
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month