Graybeard Outdoors banner
B

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(4.9 - 37 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    2,341 Posts
    Brian It sure has been a mess I have had problems with pay pal in the past so I just notified them of my cancellation I sent the e-mail you furnished once for $15 and once for $5 The 5 and 15 went to two different people using the same e-mail Give me that e-mail again so I can let PP know On a previous call to them they said that I had no recourse I was so pissed I hung up on them After sending the $15 I thought about it and sent the $5 as it was no ones fault about the mix up we encountered So I am sending you $20.00 as was agreed on please accept the full amount with my appreciation I will leave you poitve feedback Thanks Lou

· Registered
    4,532 Posts
    Postal money order sent this morning $25 mailing info on envelope and money order. Thanks again

· Registered
    7,562 Posts
    Brian. M

Got this response from LCGW thought the info might help in your sale.

Chambers are $24.95 and cutters are $10-$20 depending on whether it is an original WFT or a WFT2.

Regards,

Dale Hegstrom
    Little Crow Gunworks, LLC
    6593 113th Ave. NE
    Suite C
    Spicer, MN 56288

· Registered
    7,562 Posts
    Brian.

I got this response from little crow. Thought it might help in your sale.

Chambers are $24.95 and cutters are $10-$20 depending on whether it is an original WFT or a WFT2.

Regards,

Dale Hegstrom
    Little Crow Gunworks, LLC
    6593 113th Ave. NE
    Suite C
    Spicer, MN 56288

· Registered
    4,532 Posts
    I'll take it. Send me contact info through pm or open forum. Not sure how to do PayPal but can send you postal money order. Not in a hurry to receive bullets as I have many... Meaning you can wait until you know for sure payment is good before you send boolits.

· Registered
    394 Posts
    Ok. I’ll PayPal you now. My mailing info: Ralph Scalzo, 1140 County Rd. 24, Sherburne, NY. 13460.
    Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…