Well I Finally Pulled The Trigger On A Kimber K6s - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Default Well I Finally Pulled The Trigger On A Kimber K6s

Pun intended.
I've been eyeballing the 3" Kimber K6s for several months as a part time carry when my Glock 23 is a little less handy.
Like when I wear overalls.

It's an $800.00 pistol at my dealer, but why have I worked all these years?

SO! A 22-250 that hasn't been shot in 2 years, and less than $100.00 turned the trick.

+P 38 Specials are a breeze in this all stainless no snag six shooter.
158 grain magnums are a handful, but it hits what your aiming at.
I've got to find some 125s.

The sights? Excellent!
The trigger pull? Non stacking, and smooth as a baby's butt.

Worth $800.00?
While some may not see my life that valuable, I do, as well as my family's.

Besides! You can't take it with you.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-08-2019, 08:42 AM

nice gun. Ive shot my buddys and it was a step up from my 360. But I just couldn't justify almost twice as much as my 360 goes bang every time anyway. Bottom line is im just not into revolvers for self defense anymore and my train of thought is theres just to many very reliable small pocket 9s made today that id rather carry and print less in the pocket. So my 360 sits in the glove box of the wifes car. I have an old detective special too. Wouldn't sell either of those but also wouldn't buy another snubby today. But that's just my personal opinion. If you like them carry them and if you like them your probably not going to find a snubby better then that Kimber. But even with my 2 for one price comparison ill say so what. Ive got 2500 dollar linebaughs. clements, bowen, and harton built revolvers and some custom rifles too that many would say WHY? when you can buy 5 good rugers for the same money. Guy just has to have one or two COOL guns that money doesn't matter to justify them.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 11:50 PM

Nice gun I have one. I like a revolver alot. The K6 offers alot of gun for the money. I also have the 3 inch and it fits in a holster I had for a three inch model 36 . I have always liked a k frame size gun but the K6 being a tad smaller seems to fit nice in my hand . With light bullets mine shoots a tad low . One issue I have read about is the firing pin breaking. It seems it comes from alot of dry fire with out using snap caps.
Now if Kimber would offer a nice 22 & 22 mag in the same size revolver it would be nice. Hint Hint

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page