Graybeard Outdoors banner

Artillery Shop

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Graybeard 
#1 ·
I am sport shooter since 25 years, rifle and handgun. Ammunition reloader. Graduated and experience in the area of explosives and black powder.
Professionally, my job : artillery gun manufacturer.
Thank you for your welcome.

#9 ·
Land_owner,
Research and development it's me and I create the cannon - smoothbore titanium (Barrel, front sight, rear sight and trunnions machined in one piece.) with CNC machining accuracy 1/1000 of an inch, the wheels (bronze), chassis (bronze) and then I assemble.
The wooden box is made especially for my creation and treated (no germ) for export.
If you want, in February I post photo in this forum.

#10 · (Edited)
Artillery Shop,

Our Cannon Forum is going to love you and your photos! We have a very-very active group there. I am not sure, but they may also have their own Classified ad section there too. Others can confirm. Photos and ads should be posted in their appropriate forums for the greatest volume of interest and the potential for more hits to your ad. Puruse the Cannon Forum and I'm certain you will agree.

Member(s),

Please post a link to the Cannon Forum. I cannot remember which sub-forum it is under.

LO

#18 ·
Since you are a cannon maker/manufacturer you will need to make arrangements with the site owners to become a Vendor in order to sell your manufactured goods here. Classifieds are for use only by members selling off personally owned items they no longer wish to keep.

Businesses must be paid vendors to sell here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.