Graybeard Outdoors banner

Introduction of New Member

774 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Ghosth 
#1 ·
Hello..... While searching for shotgun info, I came across this site and decided this site offers informative discussion on shotguns. I live in n-western Montana, in Kootenai Nat. Forest. I am former military (police) and worked as a federal investigator.

Earned my PhD in Industrial Safety and Occupational Health. I am also "an older geezer" who's been around the block. Nature and the Outdoors is God's gift to humanity, and I enjoy camping and outdoors more than anything.

I am honored to be here, among 2nd Amend. advocates and lovers of freedom. WWG1WGA !! God bless and stay safe.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello and welcome to GBO you will learn a lot here and we can learn a lot from you. My grand daughter is married to an army officer CID agent and as he says Bullet sponge.

Deaconllb

#5 ·
Welcome to the GBO Forums. There is viable discussion throughout. We are pleased that you have joined us and am looking forward to your input. As far as I can tell, shotguns are for turkeys, ducks, and snakes in the grass. Shoot 'em up! Wouldn't want to meet one through a door either I'm sure.

#12 ·
Welcome aboard!

Good community here, I suspect you'll feel right at home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.