Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    So 52, eh? That is not excessive. Let me know.

· Registered
    4,424 Posts
    52 pictures is just on Facebook. Those don't go through a host. I download those pictures straight from my documents.
    Michael

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    Since you have a website, you should store them there. Just use links in your posts. Undoubtedly a pain in the ass at this point but unless they recover the fototime site, you have no other choice.

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    How many pix are there in the Alamo thread? If not an excessive number, I could put them on my website and you could alter the links to point to them.

· Registered
    4,424 Posts
    George,
    There are about 150 pictures on the Alamo thread.
    I could do the same thing on my website if I was just pointing to links.
    I'm working on it. It just sucks. It is because of all my different forum postings that I am ranked #1 on Google for "cannon carriages".
    Now, all the pictures are gone.
    Michael

· Registered
    93 Posts
    Michael: As pertaining to a Verbruggen Pattern, any pattern would need to have a split parting line. If below center trunions, that would make for a vertical parting line to be able to pull the trunions from the mold - and makes it vastly more difficult to cast in place dolphins or decoration on the 'top' surface. share me an email, and I'll send some pix of some patterns for ideas.
    Your turning skills are awesome! As to drawings, we do not have any on the Verbruggen / 3 pounder. The pattern was originally commissioned/built/supplied to us by Lawrence Campbell of Campbell Cannon & Carriage from Miami Florida.

Jack Hern
    208-659-1181
    hern@hernironworks.com

· Premium Member
    125 Posts
    Hello Zulu ; Articifer Tom here , I am trying to continue our discussion on hinges . But was cut off because of a security expired something or other . I am not the most computer savvy ,which is why I could not get back on this site since it changed hands . Any help would be appreciated , I explained where I got my info from .
    Thank You Tom

· Registered
    4 Posts
    khall29@gmail.comDouble D says you may be able to help me. I need a worm for my 1.25 bore signal cannon. Nothing fancy, just something to get the job done. The barrel is 19" deep with 1 1/4" bore. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated. Kevin Hall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…