Graybeard Outdoors banner

Anythings interesting in these Cannons?

739 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  carbineone1964 
#1 ·
I do not even have these yet. But they are on the way, UPS delivery says Tuesday, so will get better pics then, and maybe have a better idea. Bought all seven as a package deal.

Only one I know for sure is the Big Bang Conestoga Carbide one. One looks like a 12 ga salute Gun maybe?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Hooked, nonsense Micheal,LOL

They were pretty cheap maybe, maybe not. I paid I figure around 8 bucks a pound with shipping. I hopefully never got ripped off again. I may. have overpaid, but I am hoping there is atleast a few in there with decent value.

I did find one of the MF 12 ga ones on Ebay, had a lot of bidders and sold for 199.00. But from what I have read that was a newer post 1968 Model. Seems the 68 gun control act forced these imported pieeces to have a cut on the bottom of the barrel. Mine barrel is fully enclosed as far as I can tell , no cutout in the barrel bottom,so it should be a fairly early one.

I will be careful not to lose the locking pin.

I am a sucker when people offer me what they call great deals. Maybe they meant for them,LOL

Any thoughts on the largest one that is around 2 feet long? Or the one I will call a Plank Cannon, for a lack of a better term known to me?

Thanks all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.