Graybeard Outdoors banner

O.T.-virus precautions

731 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cannonmn 
#1 ·
A few Friends have been visiting my shop to help with setting things up. I sent this out so they’d have the latest info.

———

Hi, I know we all want to keep from getting Coronavirus and to keep from sharing it if we get it. If you have any of the symptoms listed below, please don’t come to my shop. If you come in, Let’s keep about 10 feet away from each other, avoid handshakes, and avoid handling anything another person has handled that day. Wash hands frequently, don’t touch your face. Use gloves or paper towels to handle common surfaces (like door knobs.)

The latest symptoms, as posted by Mayo Clinic, include:

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 may appear two to 14 days after exposure and can include:

Fever
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Other symptoms can include:

Tiredness
Aches
Runny nose
Sore throat
And just added by other sources was: loss of sense of smell/taste.

See less See more
#3 ·
Another precaution is being careful in the shop and any projects around home. What would be a routine visit to the urgent care for stitches or the ER for broken bones could be a nightmare waiting for service and exposure to Covid-19.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.