Graybeard Outdoors banner
S

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 64 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    32 Posts
    hello i have a 444 and it loves the 330 gr hard cast with gas check from beartooth bullets . marshal there gave me a load using h110 it is a very good load i dont have a chroni but supposed to be 2200fps holds groups at 100 yrd

· Registered
    122 Posts
    I’m still dealing with my Dad. He was in the hospital 3 weeks. Came home Wednesday but hasn’t been able to be left alone yet. Sorry for the delay. Why don’t you just go ahead and list it on GBO. I appreciate it

· Registered
    739 Posts
    Would you be interested in trading that 12ga barrel for som reloading equipment? I have a new Lee press and other stuff like powder thrower powder measure and something more. Stuff is new in box. I have to go look-see. Let me know.
    Bill

· Registered
    315 Posts
    Stewmagoo I have the 12 Ga. full 24" 3 1/2" chamber that I mentioned. The condition is very good inside and good or average outside with some finish loss. It has a fiber optic front bead. I could try sending pics. Would you be more interested in buying or trading?

· Premium Member
    8,799 Posts
    Hi Stewie. Question: whatayawanna ATI buttstock for? I don't know if your're familiar with them. I bought one, put it on a 17HMR. Didn't even shoot it. Took it off and sold it. It felt like a flimsy tinker toy. Threw the rifle totally out of balance.

Hope you and yours are fine.

Pete
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…