Anyone heard from Veral lately - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

Default Anyone heard from Veral lately

I've treid a few time via email to contact Veral recently but haven't heard back from him. Is he okay? Just busy? I ordered several molds a few months ago and was hoping for an update. Anyone heard from him lately?

"Only lefthanded guns are interesting."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I've treid a few time via email to contact Veral recently but haven't heard back from him. Is he okay? Just busy? I ordered several molds a few months ago and was hoping for an update. Anyone heard from him lately?
I got a reply email from him on 1/9/18, about an issue
With my last order, being a one man shop I bet he is just busy.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

I emailed him again. He replied back in early December that he thought he'd get mine built the next week. I made the order in October for 4, four cavity molds and 30 sticks of lube. I am a little concerned to know if he's alright.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 11:53 PM

Heard from him 1-9. He is busy busy.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

Starting to get concerned. He said February 6th my four molds were shipped and as of yet they haven't arrived and he hasn't provided a tracking number. Can't get an answer by either email or phone. I know he's a busy guy but a little communication goes a long ways.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 06:23 PM

I`m getting concerned aswell. Last email contact from Veral was 27th Feb. He said he could deliver my mold in two weeks. No answer since... Anyone heard from him later than that? How did it go for "mart", did you get you molds?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 07:47 PM

Hear from him this past Wednesday. Thing are picking up. His workload is heavy right now.

You Know Me. I Don't Have a Clue.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

I still have not received my molds from my October order. I've heard from other guys who ordered molds in February and received them in March. To say I'm a little put out is an understatement at this point.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 05:55 PM

I got a reply (mold-rifle viability question) on 4/28/18, about 2-weeks after sending the inquiry.
My guess, he's really REALLY busy. That's a strong hope too. Don't know what we'll do without him when his time comes.
I worry about that subject every time I cast bullets.

"Stop global whining!"
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

He may be busy but that's no excuse for the lack of communication, the failed promises of delivery or having my money for over six months and not making my molds, while turning out molds for others who submitted orders long after I did. I've order a lot of molds from him over the last few years. If this is how a repeat customer is treated I'd just as soon have my money back and go elsewhere for molds.

He told me in early December he'd have my molds out in a couple of weeks and then again in February he said they shipped but couldn't or wouldn't provide a tracking number. A few weeks later he finally replied and said he must have gotten my order confused with someone else's he'd shipped and said mine would be done in a couple weeks.

I sent him an email a few days ago asking him to either finish the molds or return my money and to date haven't heard from him. I don't normally air my laundry but this has gone on too long. I honestly do not believe I'll ever see the molds or my money at this point.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page