Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 254 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Hello Tom any chance you have a Encore frame blue or stainless that you wont to ger rid of Any idea what has happened to eds contenders I have not seen him at sun shows cannot get on phone or email Deaconllb

· Registered
    4,975 Posts
    Hey Tom, I left feedback for you by mistake. I was submitting it for Tacklebury and put it under yours by mistake. No harm, it will work for you when I pick up the BC frame.

Thanks
    Frank aka LONGTOM

· Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Hello Tom
    Would you have or know where there is a TCR Hornet barrel for sale

Deaconllb

· Registered
    151 Posts
    Hi Tom... If I remember you said if I ever get to thinking about moving my topper in factory 357 max ya would like to know? ...

· Premium Member
    4,880 Posts
    What I want to do is just straight up trade for the bbl 38-55 for 17m2. I also have dies and new brass I think 100. I would like payment for those in silver and would give credit @ spot price which I think just went over $17 even if you were to sell silver for cash no one pays spot price! So thats kind of a good deal. Will have to dig this stuff out of my storage and that will be quite a chore with my one leg but give me a week or so if thats ok with you. I would take 2oz silver and it could be solid silver coin bullion or 90% junk silver pre 1965.
    Otherwise cash price would be $50 for brass and dies. Kurt

· Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Tom Email me at tcr83man@gmail.com and I will answer your questions this site would not let me send a long message

Deaconllb

· Premium Member
    1,590 Posts
    TOM.

Did you send pictures of the barrel ?

I have not received anything ,ever checked spam .

Please let me know .

Thanks,

Alex

· Registered
    310 Posts
    Tom, I have what I believe is a storearm forearm, not sure how wide the channel is, but I can measure if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…