Graybeard Outdoors banner

CCW insurance

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  JH1961 
#1 ·
Hello All. Moderator, I hope I put this in the right place, if not will you move it for me. I called NRA CarryGuard this morning to request a new card and was told that CarryGuard was going away and I would not have coverage after June of 2020 (when my policy expires). The company that handles the policy is Lockton Affinity. They will offer their own stand alone policy, and I was told I can switch over to it when mine expires, however it is not endorsed by the NRA, and I can't find any info on their website. What insurance are ya'll familiar with and any recommendations? I have till June, but just thought I would ask. Thanks Robert

#2 ·
I have mine with USCCA and have had for a few years. It covers both me and my wife and offers up to $2.25 million coverage. Back when I bought this I compared them all or at least all I could find and USCCA had the best coverage from any of the major plans. The coverage I have is far from the cheapest but it does give me the greatest coverage should I ever need to use it.

#4 ·
I'm with USCCA too at the recommendation of a fire arms trainer friend. I like their material and attitude. Looked at NRA but they were playing catch up to USCCA. Also some of the shakiness going on at NRA made me want to try something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.