Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS H+R 357 maxi package SOLD

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  stikshooter 
#1 · (Edited)
Deal fell thru check got lost 2 weeks later , so back up for sale Scope /mounts (Not included) nice stock setup with ammo carrier /excellent trigger
and accurate with 38-357-357 max .Squirrel to deer its a handi rifle ! Comes with 92 new starline maxi brass (will deprime)and 30 once fired RP maxi brass/60 357 Winchester brass .Never shot it much ,accounts for the brass as I have to many other shooters to play with ! $400.00 shipped/insured to your FFL fom a private seller .1st take it/PM SOLD
Thanks Ed

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ed, I sent you a PM last night before you posted this.
Stew

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Sorry I wanted to get a photo up before my wife left for the day anyway you can see pretty much what it is ,anyway I had a bunch of photos but 1 is all she could post . As far as loads go I have several but they all include a Rcbs 200 gr FN /GC sized to .359 and 2400 powder /5744 was not bad but tightest (1-1 1/2") happened @ 1600-30 FPS with 2400 100 yds and paper plate @190 . I have a bunch of that boolit cast as they shot great in my dads 35 Rem /336A , they drop @ 361-62 at a BHN of 15 . I have to go now as I"m cutting wood today ,I never did get to much shooting this gun as like I said I have way to many toys at my age/Thanks Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.