Graybeard Outdoors - Reply to Topic
Thread: help Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
10-24-2019 09:18 AM
max ryan thank you.
10-23-2019 09:02 PM
Old No7 That's an early H&R "birdshead" or so-called "Rice" frame, used up until roughly 1952; likely from the Model 999 Sportsman as mentioned above. All the Sportsman series started off with that style frame which used a 1-piece grip, not the 2-piece grips like on the later models.

Old No7
10-18-2019 06:00 AM
spruce Looks like maybe this is what you have:

They don't mention a model number, but call it a "Sportsman". Looks like a 999 with a different grip frame style - I wasn't aware H&R made one with this style grip frame.
10-12-2019 09:07 PM
max ryan

can anyone ID the H&R frame in the photo? Thank You!

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome