Graybeard Outdoors - Reply to Topic
Thread: NEF 243 Handi Rifle with 20ga slug and 50 cal barrels Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
03-04-2020 09:01 PM
stewmagoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonefshn View Post
One problem I see is that when several guns go up for sale by different sellers. A person could say if you part out I want this item and do the same on several listings. Then decide which ones he wants. Blocking others out. Is it OK if a seller PMs you with a part out price before he list the part out price on a complete gun listed? Can you make an offer?
Good point. When I list a rifle or shotgun. I clearly post in ad will not part out. Or I will part out and price it accordingly only if all pieces are committed to. I have sent PMs to sellers and ask them if they do part out please keep me in mind, but I will take the barrel if you part out with no price being offered could be a back fire. What if seller says 400 for the barrel, then the buyer could be committed to buy or possibly get bad feedback. I seen one former member/moderator put a quote like " I will take the barrel, based upon an agreed price." Well that's a block in my book.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
03-04-2020 06:57 PM
Gonefshn One problem I see is that when several guns go up for sale by different sellers. A person could say if you part out I want this item and do the same on several listings. Then decide which ones he wants. Blocking others out. Is it OK if a seller PMs you with a part out price before he list the part out price on a complete gun listed? Can you make an offer?
03-04-2020 07:27 AM
scratchmark721 He gave me a good price for the two but hasn't responded back. Almost too good. I believe i'll look elsewhere. What we need is a GBO bank where all sellers and buyers have to be approved before using these classified so that us members will feel safe. Sad it comes to this these days.
03-04-2020 07:14 AM
stewmagoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchmark721 View Post
I haven't heard from him at all in a couple days and really don't want to step on any toes. And with the newness and fear of getting shafted, I believe ill back out. Thanks for the warnings guys.
I agree. Just too much grey area in the classifieds now. I just usually pm the seller if they have a complete firearm for sale and let them know if they decide to separate to let me know. You said I will take it with no price and what would happen if he came back and said 300 for barrel? Would you be obligated?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
03-04-2020 06:47 AM
scratchmark721 I haven't heard from him at all in a couple days and really don't want to step on any toes. And with the newness and fear of getting shafted, I believe ill back out. Thanks for the warnings guys.
03-04-2020 04:42 AM
neckisred So if scratchmark posted an "I'll take it" before the prices were listed, is he held accountable to buy the barrels at any price?
03-03-2020 08:57 PM
jbohio posting an I'll take it for something not yet offered ????? ,,, should be first AFTER item is offered .. all good , I got shafted outta 2 items last year ,,
03-03-2020 08:37 PM
stewmagoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbohio View Post
I've been in negociations for a packake deal since original posting .. thx
I thought an "I will take it" trumps any PMs, texts or emails. The OP then decided to bust it up and price components, jb?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
03-03-2020 08:21 PM
jbohio I've been in negociations for a packake deal since original posting .. thx
03-03-2020 11:35 AM
stewmagoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdtoo View Post
Scratchmark should be given first choice since he posted first.



Tim
Understood. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome