Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1037431/blm-protester-testicle-lapd-shot-rubber-bullets/

‘HORRIFIC PAIN’ Black Lives Matter activist ‘lost a testicle after being shot in scrotum with rubber bullet’ during George Floyd protest
Laura Gesualdi-Gilmore
Jun 25 2020, 10:44 ET

A BLACK Lives Matter activist who was reportedly shot in the crotch with rubber bullets during a Los Angeles protest says the shooting caused him to lose a testicle.

Bradley Steyn - a South African native who was once involved in anti-apartheid protests - is now planning to sue the LAPD, according to TMZ.

Steyn claims he was hit with the rubber bullets during a May 30 protest over the police killing of George Floyd in the Fairfax district of LA.

In an interview with South African network Newzroom Afrika earlier this month, Steyn said that the violence he witnessed - and experienced himself - at the hands of police reminded him of violence he experienced growing up in South Africa.

"Growing up in South Africa, we were exposed to terrible violence and protests and police brutality," Steyn said. "Here, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, I thought that I could take my 10-year-old daughter to a protest and show her that you need to stand up to governments and authorities that abused their power."

Steyn went on to say that he decided at the last moment not to take his daughter, just in case violence did break out at the protest.

He claims that the protest itself was mostly peaceful, and in his opinion, it was the LAPD that escalated the violence that broke out.

Steyn said his encounter with police came when he tried to stand in between an officer and a woman who was being hit. He claims he was hit with two rubber bullets, one in the thigh and one directly in the genitals - which caused his left testicle to rupture.

Steyn claims he passed out from the pain shortly after the incident, and needed to go in for emergency surgery later that day.

Steyn and his attorney, Lisa Bloom, will be holding a press conference in front of the LAPD headquarters today, according to TMZ, where he will detail "the impact his beating and shooting has had on his life and family.

Steyn said one rubber bullet hit him in the thigh and the other hit him in the genital

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
The only truth I read was the level of pain, everything else is suspect as to truth or fiction. JMO

·
23,845 Posts
KuntaKintae, and little miss brick launcher will get over it, just like I have.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
And. Everything was going so well.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Sometimes bad decisions lead to less than happy results. Steyn decided to go where trouble was likely to happen. Then he decided to put himself into the line of fire. BANG, THUD, OUCH!!!!

·
24,482 Posts
She was just a stupid little girl who had no idea what she was really getting involved with. Peer pressure who knows.
Why didn't they suture that wound on her forehead? I think she pretty well learned her lesson.
She will wear that scar for a very long time.

·
24,482 Posts
Yeah, a really scary looking terrorist. All that kid needs is a good butt whopping behind the wood shed.

·
23,845 Posts
Most of these "rioters" are young.
Both of these "rioters" got what they deserved.

The South Africander came to the United States to escape violence in South Africa, and then joins a riot against the United States.
I guess that's how he shows his gratitude for being allowed into the United States.

As for "Little Miss Brick Thrower"?

An "airborne brick" can kill, or maime.

If you decide to throw one at me, or another private citizen, just understand that I/we don't have any "rubber" bullets.😉

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
They had better be thankful for the cops cuz redneck guns don't shoot rubber bullets. Throw a brick at a redneck and find out! I am a redneck!

·
24,482 Posts
I wonder if that pic of her was pre medical care or post? All I'm saying is they could have stitched her up.
Yes, she made a stupid mistake that she will be regretting for a very long time. She's was fortunate that she
didn't lose that eye, and she may in the end. I'm not condoning anything don't get me wrong, but her wound
doesn't look like it's been cared for properly.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its probably pre medical care. if it was post medical care, why bother going there. she was probably way way down on the list to treat her. as they say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

if it were up to me, she doesn't get medical care. but she will get the gallows.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts