Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I killed another scope last month. Last week Simmons stepped up again and replaced it with brand new! Its a biggun... Whitetail Classic 6-24x50.
SO... I swapped it for the Weaver Rimfire Classic 2.5-7! 😉.

I love this lil rifle. Its down right scary accurate and “deserves” some “OVER SCOPING”!

I mounted it in Leupold PRW rings. Medium MATTE rings. I did have to relieve the hammer and channeled my INNER DINNY/RIMBO and got it done proper! 😉. Fits good and Ill sight it tonight before our Monday Match.

CW

Attachments

·
11,227 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!! But ummmm your rings are on backwards :tango_face_grin:
That probably explains why he has broken more scopes than anyone else I have ever met.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
This is on Leupolds Q&A for PRW2 rings:

Q
The rings themselves are not directional, correct? The base screws can either be towards to the left or right of the firearm.
Asked by LeupyDude 1 year ago
Verified Reply - TechRe
LeupyDude, The PRW2 1-in Low Rings are not directional, and can be oriented either way. Best Regards, Leupold Technical Service

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its just the boys givin some brotherly ribbin LT!

Thanks Brother for the back up!

CW

·
Registered
469 Posts
Rings don’t matter but it looks like the scope needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. The windage should be on the right not straight up.

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rings don’t matter but it looks like the scope needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. The windage should be on the right not straight up.

The knob you see isn’t a windage adjustment turrett. It’s a focus ring. 😉

CW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts