Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Juat a quick question. I have a guy selling a 4 digit 1969 #1 in 22-250. The gun is in 95% (NRA) shape overall. The bore is in great shape and the wood is near flawless with a small ding on the forearm about a quarter size of a pencil eraser. The blueing is worn around the muzzle, the rest looks in great shape for it's age.

What do you think it would be worth?

thanks
Single hunter

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Single hunter : Blue book shows 95% on a no.1-b standard to be $415 + a 30%-50% premium for pre-1969 with ser# up to 8xxx :D JIM

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fantastic, thanks for the info. I'm going to make an offer tomorrow. Gotta love my wife. I have a 25-06 in the mail tomorrow from a gun I bought off of GA. Then this 22-250 came up which she has granted me permission to go look at tomorrow. He's asking $595.00. We'll see....

again, thanks for the quick replies. In the past, I had posted on "shooters". Most of the time my posts would go unanswered. Rather discouraging.

Single Hunter

·
Registered
146 Posts
All I can tell you is in my area, the Pacific Northwest, any Ruger #1 that isnt trashed starts about $475 and goes up depending on what it is...of course the very early ones seem to go between $550 and $700 at the shows....guess they are at a priemum here...hahahaha...just my luck..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts