Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one I have been working with the past few months. It is a 20 LBC. 6.5 Grendel case necked down to 20 caliber. 20" Black Hole Weaponry SS 1:10 barrel. Bolt is a TYPE I from SAA. The upper is AERO. The lower is a home built with a Timney 3 pound trigger. The rifle is a blast to shoot and I am having fun working with the case forming. There are two others being shot by other Pro Staff and the groups are extremely small with many loads. Not a beginner cartridge by any means but definitely a cool factor. I am using 20 PPC load data for starting loads and 22 PPC dies for loading.

Greg

·
Registered
378 Posts
glad to see you are reviving the bhw site here. I am currently waiting for a 204 ruger barrel ( reamer is suppose to finally be in next week.) Then to my first self build upper. Hopefully have good tales to tell in a few weeks.
Thanks Don.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtbugle said:
glad to see you are reviving the bhw site here. I am currently waiting for a 204 ruger barrel ( reamer is suppose to finally be in next week.) Then to my first self build upper. Hopefully have good tales to tell in a few weeks.
Thanks Don.
I think you will find that 204 working well for you. I'm negotiating for a 20 PRACTICAL now. I already have a 20 Tactical built by Dtech.

Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.