Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
223 superlite handi. this barrel had issue with lug when i got it. somebody tried to do some fitting by filing on lug. i had to put a .005 shim to make it lock up tight. never misfires,shoots every time. 225 shipped for complete rifle. from me to your ffl. make sure your ffl will receive from individual. thanks jason

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Re: 223 superlite for sale

Jason, I got two 223 cal, but wanted to say that is a good
price. Thanks for not gouging the price. reclusej 8) 8)

·
Registered
495 Posts

I would post an "I'll take it", but I would be accused of overpaying. I'll trade you a vintage 1951 slinky (new in box) or an authentic flea market "Rambo" survival knife. PM me with which one you want and shipping info.

Thanks,
Dan
aka Hosscat

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

hosscat said:
I would post an "I'll take it", but I would be accused of overpaying. I'll trade you a vintage 1951 slinky (new in box) or an authentic flea market "Rambo" survival knife. PM me with which one you want and shipping info.

Thanks,
Dan
aka Hosscat
deal pending with hosscat.

listen guys. every one of us on when we first found this site was the same as the newer guys are now. we all bought all the barrels and guns we could. i myself had close to 60 handi rifles and shotguns at one time. now we see some newer guys coming on here buying everything the can. yes at a high price. that goes back to the market right now. none of us like change but thats how it is now. lets cut the newer guys some slack and quit giving them a hard time. we are all grown men. we should probably act like it. jason

·
Registered
5,142 Posts

Jason said:
hosscat said:

Thanks,
Dan
aka Hosscat
deal pending with hosscat.

listen guys. every one of us on when we first found this site was the same as the newer guys are now. we all bought all the barrels and guns we could. i myself had close to 60 handi rifles and shotguns at one time. now we see some newer guys coming on here buying everything the can. yes at a high price. that goes back to the market right now. none of us like change but thats how it is now. lets cut the newer guys some slack and quit giving them a hard time. we are all grown men. we should probably act like it. jason
I agree.................. ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.