Graybeard Outdoors banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hmmmm hate to send it back as it shoots so good.
Does it pose any issues? I mean, it's not like you're going to reload the brass, so I'd be tempted to just live with it since it shoots so well if it doesn't pose any other problems, with the caveat that if it's a safety issue, then definitely fix it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
22 ammo makes or breaks the groups you will get. I have been shooting IHMAS silhouette for 25 years with Contender 22’s. I have two 14 inch match chambers and a 10 in match chamber. 14 inch barrels shoot awesome groups with Eley target rifle or SK Standard Plus. 10 inch shot huge groups with either ammo.
Last year I started shooting .22 bench rest match’s at my gun club. Mounted a 36x scope on the14 inch barrel. Here is a 50 yd target I shot with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I picked up a 10" octagon barrel last month but still searching for an accurate load. I put in about 300 rounds in so far only ammo that has showed some consistency is CCI mini Mags. I have 3x T/C scope on it currently but have to wait til fall to shoot long sessions now as the mosquitos are really bad and fishing every day.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts