Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
360 rounds of .243 for $180.00 FTF in N.E. Oregon, S.E. Washington, or Idaho (close to N.E. Oregon or S.E. Washington.

·
Administrator
26,113 Posts
You need to state if factory or reloads and in either case give folks some idea of what grain weight and type the bullets are. Folks like to know that kinda stuff before they spend their money.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100 Grain Bullets, Soft Point, Power Point, etc... I think Factory Loads in the Factory Boxes. Don't really know that much about it. Selling it for a friend whose .243 got stolen and he dosen't need the ammo any longer and it's not a caliber I shoot either. He dosen't reload so it's prob'ly Factory Loads. For this screamin' deal of a price, I doubt anyone'll be too choosey.
Thanks,
Redstick

·
Administrator
26,113 Posts
Ya might be right. BTW shipping ammo is not a real hassle thru UPS. You just need to make you some labels on your printer that have the proper class identifier. Then it's no more expensive than anything else to ship. Greatly widens your potential market.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i beg to differ whether IF they are reloads or not ... not knowing what is in them, who loaded them, an how old, make a big difference at any price including free... it does to me anyway...."I THINK .. doesn't cut it, maybe you should ask the owner what he knows about them an then repost the ad

Redstick said:
100 Grain Bullets, Soft Point, Power Point, etc... I think Factory Loads in the Factory Boxes. Don't really know that much about it. Selling it for a friend whose .243 got stolen and he dosen't need the ammo any longer and it's not a caliber I shoot either. He dosen't reload so it's prob'ly Factory Loads. For this screamin' deal of a price, I doubt anyone'll be too choosey.
Thanks,
Redstick

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I only see three boxes of name brand ammo here. I have no Idea what the others are? It would be nice to know more about this ammo but as it stands you will be lucky to get $50.00 out of it. Dale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts