1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
50,984 Posts
Hmmm, none of em look like bull barrels to me, I think he's pushing his validity there....I don't think the 357mag and hornet were ever made in a bull barrel configuration....

Tim

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they have been, i've never saw one. Couldn't they consider that false advertisement?

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
wow sort of proud of the pricing too???? yes i have a 22hornet bull barrel but they were not a factory listed barrel.way i got mine was about 6yrs ago i had one of the original 22/250's back when they all had a head space problem after u shot them a bunch,, well i called H&R and told them about mine , and she said send it in we willlook at it, well that was before i knew all about the problem wit hthem, so a few weeks later i get a call from them that they could nt fix this barrel , and the 22/250 had been discontinued , so i could pick any of the barrels they were offering then, i told the lady , i had all the other calibers i wanted and i wasnt sure what i wanted to trade the 22/250 for , and i said i wish u guys made a 22hornet in a longer bull barrel model besides the 22in with rifle sights , so she says well hold on ,a few mins she comes back and says would u like a 22hornet in a 24in heavy bull with no sights???? i said well sure and she said ok we have them here in stock????? i said what u dont even offer that barrel , she says well no but we have22 cal blacks, ill havethe guys just chamber it to 22hornet for yu , so i have a 24in heavy bull barreld 22hornet, and it shoots like a dream , its my favorite handi i have , so theres the story of the day hahahahha

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
E-bay barrels

These people are proud of their barrels, Plus I will NOT bid on E-bay.
Marv.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't normally bid but i do sell. I think some of the prices they pay are hilarious......i love to watch the last few minutes of an auction....bidding wars.......

·
Super Moderator
50,984 Posts
Drew, when Ebay officials check that SB1 frame out, they'll make him pull it, I suspect.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
50,984 Posts
Unless the seller is an FFL, they could get in more trouble than just with Ebay.

Tim

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's what i thought. You can sell all the internals but you can't sell the frame itself. Guess we'll see what happens. :?

·
Registered
769 Posts
quickdtoo said:
Unless the seller is an FFL, they could get in more trouble than just with Ebay.
That's backwards. If I wanted to sell my long guns on the internet, I could ship them to any address within my state, or to any FFL holder in another state. (it's the recipient, not the shipper, who needs the FFL)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts