Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, been hanging around for awhile just never had anything to say.

For sale a 30-30, 12 GA. combo Handigun

30-30 barrel is nickel plated, marked Handigun Model SB2, is 22" with ejector, open sights (folding rear), drilled and tapped (holes filled), has a barrel band type sling swivel mount. Barrel shoots great loves 150 grain Sierra BT.

12 GA. barrel is nickel plated, marked Handigun Model SB2, 3" MOD, 22" ejector

Frame Serial #NC262XXX, has a black plastic trigger guard, a couple small areas where the nickel plateing has come off

Has a Schnable foreend that fits both barrels, the buttstock has a small area where the frame and wood mate that is starting to chip. Could probably be repaired fairly easy. The stock set has some other dings and scratches however nothing horrible.

Rifle has a black nylon soft case with 3 seperate pockets, one for the frame buttstock and one for each barrel, the end folds over and has two snap closures. Has two quick adjust buckels that hold it all together when folded, and carry handles.

At this time I do not have a digital camera, however if interested I can send pics via cell phone and as many of what ever you may want a close up of.

Am asking 350.00 shipped to your FFL or FTF in North East AZ. Please respond with a P.M. with your cell # or a e-mail addy for pics if interested. Am selling to finance another rifle.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Re: 30-30, 12 GA. Handigun FS

I'm another person interseted in the 30-30 barrel if you split it up !!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Re: 30-30, 12 GA. Handigun FS

I hope you did not split that beauty up....<><....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.