Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering has anybody used these (150gr) in there handis. If so how do they shoot and has anybody ever used them on whitetail deer. Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The core-lokts is what I was going to use but around here they are over $20.00 a box. I got a flyer in the mail Friday from Midway where they had the Powershok for like $11.95 so I was thinking on ordering them and give them a shot.

·
Super Moderator
51,144 Posts
There's no hazmat fee on small arms ammo, just on powder and primers, it does have to be shipped ground tho.

Tim

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Check your local Walmart...Mine here sells it for under $10.00 a box...and so does the local Cabelas...with up to a $10.00 rebate for 2 boxes...or $5.00 per box

I've bought a few boxes this month...

Mac

·
Registered
392 Posts
;D I used this ammo on Goats one shot and it dropped like a stone. Great ammo accurate and it's what I'll shoot at my cow Elk in a couple of weeks. Can't wait for the hunt to happen. I have been using it exclusively for the past couple of years. Check out the 308 Ultra range report. Jess

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
i buy a box or two at cabelas every time i go. they were $7.99 a box two weeks ago
223-243-308, i know not every one has a cabelas, but is nice if you do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts