Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
I like those I got from Grumpaboo. He makes them from LC 7.62 brass.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Altho some do it, (its close, but you aint making hand grenades...) dont just run a 308 in a 35 rem die... the cases are different.

CW

·
Registered
12 Posts
Personally, I'd recommend you check out "Vash the stampede", he sold me 100 Federal cases. I just looked at the Midway link and they are still O-U-T! But if you can wait till December 02 2015, I hope they come in for you. I gave up waiting on Midway, I'm still waiting for their email notification, that 35 Rem cases are in and ready to ship.

·
Registered
668 Posts
MDJackson, I think you may have missed the boat on these cases. I checked when the link was originally posted and they had 89 bags available at that time. I checked again when I got home from work and there were only 8 bags available. Now they are out so they sold really quickly which isnt a surprise. Bummer you didn't get the email notification from Midway.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I recently purchased 4 boxes of Hornady Leve-revolution ammo, which seems to be pretty easy to find. Loaded rounds were around $1.30 each with free shipping; not a whole lot more than buying the same components to hand load at current prices- and I have the brass for future usage.

I hope to work up cast loads after initial shooting of the rounds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts