Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally my 35 W showed up at the front door yesterday evening. After being shipped from Remington on the 19th of last month, she arrived. ( Had a tracer put on the package.) UPS man brought the busted up package to the door. It was taped up because it had been in two pieces at one time. UPS man suggested that I inspect the package before I accepted delivery. The muzzle had definitely hit the concrete at one time, removing blue denting and scratching the muzzle area. UPS man was very helpful. He handed me his shop towel for me to dry my wet eyes. I did not accept the package. He said he would take care of it for me.
I then E_Mailed Brian 56. (For you fellows that don't know Brian, he is the best thing to happen to Remington and the Handi rifle) He told me he would definitely take care of it when it returns to him.
Some of you know my story about the mis firing 35 W. About a year and a half of problems. Well I will be sitting in the stand Monday morning with the tried and true 45 70. ( Mississippi PW season)
Grandson (7 yr old) will be hunting in the AM with his 243 Handi. He got his first deer last year. Told me today he was not going to shoot a doe. He said he is going BUCK hunting. Handies and grandkids make for some great memories.
Thanks again to Brian56.
Jim <")))><

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Brian is part of the GB family, and family takes care of family! ;)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Jim!! I am so so sorry for what has happened to your rifle during shipping. Even though this is not my fault. I will make this right by you at no cost. I stand behind all the H& R, NEF fire arms that I work on. I know how disappointed you are at this moment And I really do feel your disappointment.
I will personally take care of this for you. Your friend Brian56

[email protected]:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.