Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 357 mag barrel reamed to max 10" oct. with a TC2.5 scope recoil proof, lee 357 mag dies and 100pcs of remington brass 20-30 used brass the rest is new will sell for 200.00 shipped to your door. Price drop to 180.00 shipped

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: 357 max contender barrel with dies and brass

What kind of groups? Have you shot .357 max through it since reaming it?

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I shot it with 357 max loads and 357 mag loads after i sighted it in with the max loads it shot about a 1-2" at 100yrds after that i did shoot some 180gr castcores they shot about 6-8"high with a group of about 2-3".

·
Registered
9,618 Posts

Do you still have the rear sight?
Being a novice at this, how do you buy stuff on this site?

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

didn't get a sight when i got the barrel thanks for looking

·
Registered
9,618 Posts

"Thanks for looking" ???? It's not a deal breaker. I just need to find something else that has a rear sight and mount it on that barrel. How does it shoot with plain old Magnums? Or did you not do that? What is the last price and how do you buy stuff on this site?
Brian

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It shoot mags 2-3" (it may do better than that my shooting table isn't the greatest thing) groups it shoot the maxs very well I am looking for a 30 30 ai that i'm going to replace this setup with i have a 44mag barrel for my woods setup.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 357 max contender barrel with dies and brass BARREL ALONE $90.00

Looking at a new project barrel alone $90.00 shipped

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After several emails no contact with slowpoke slim the last time he as online was dec. 5th i'm putting the scope back up forsale. $60.00 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll take the scope if still available. E-mail me at [email protected] and let me know where to send the funds and I'll have a money order out the next day. If you would like you can reply to me on this site with the info. I don't go on this site that often but I will now until I hear from you. Thanks. Peter A. Bartman aka pistolfan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts