Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-D :-D :-D :D If ya understand that the group of butt uglies gots together at the range on Saturday to sort brass. This is also a pretext ta drink lotsa beer and eat some really fine stews and chili type thingies. Sometime during the afternoon the spend brass is sorded. I got a bout 500 .223 rounds,thank u very much. I also ended up with about 200 new empty brass for the .38-55.along wit about 6 hundred bullets. Now as you all know,this now means that I need a single shot type rifle for this brass to fit. I think it will work out alright cause there is a big gun show in GRAND RAPIDS,this weekend,and I gots my state income tax back...Lets see.......stay safe King :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
48 Posts
King, as far as I know, there are only 2 manufacturers that chamber SSR's in .38-55, Browning 1885 Traditional Hunter, and the Wesson and Harrington Target Model. Of course, Shiloh, Ballard, or C. Sharps will make ya one if yer pockets are deep enough :wink: .

You can of course avoid all the trouble and send them cases to me, I'll gladly take 'em off your hands.

Greg

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Firstshirt. I could probably do that,but...I gota check out a couple of shows first. This weekend there is one in Kzoo,which as rated as a bp show and all that good stuff. I might get luck yet,....ok...maybee i will find one. Did not think that they were that hard to locate. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....stay safe...King

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Fox Ridge Outfitters will make a 38-55 bull contender carbine barrel if you'd like!!!

regards,
Graycg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts