Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to reduce some stuff I really don’t plan to use. I hate to sell these but I have owned them for several years and have not gotten to them. I sent my NEF frame to H&R about 10 yrs ago and had these barrels added to it. they have never had a bullet fired in them. I am tired of them living in the gunsafe. Top is a Ultra 357 REM MAX. 22” with sights. 2. is an Ultra Hunter 450 Marlin cal. 3. is a Partner Handi 223 Rem heavy bbl. 4. is a Ultra 7x57. The top 3 are 22” bbls, the 7x57 is 24”. As mentioned, neither bbl has been shot. I mounted a scope on the 7x57 but have not shot it. I will remove the scope when sold. It does not go with the bbl. I am not sure what they are all worth, but am pricing them for $400 each shipped. Wallace in Warner robins Ga. 478-918-5392

357 Max HAS BEEN SOLD. Wallace.
7x57 barrel is SOLD. Wallace
223 taken off market. Keeping. Wallace

Only one left for sale is the 450 Marlin. Price reduced to $300 shipped. obo. Wallace **********************************************************************************************************************

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Re: 4 NEF barrels - ODD Calibers

Ill offer 350 shipped for the 7x57

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts

hosscat said:

I am sorry, due to circumstances, beyond my control, I will be unable to purchase this item. Many apologies and deep regret, for the trouble.

Dan
Hate it when my puter does this...

CW

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts

wallacem said:
OK, I am confused. Please explain the last post. Thanks, Wallacem

If you read (try to) Hoss's post, #7, its minuscule type and not ledgable. I enlarged it...

Seems to do this after selecting a graemlin... dunno why glitch??

CW

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Something happened to Dan (Hosscat) and he wont be buying the 7x57. So my offer still stands.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

ok ill take the 7x57

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.