Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
You might not have to wait for Marlin to "reintroduce" the 1894 in 41 magnum, they made them for several years in the 80's I believe and there are some out there to be had.
I have a 1894 in 357 mag and it is a wonderful shooter, shoots 2-3 inches with proper loads using Williams foolproof receiver sight.

regards,
Graycg

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
I think Marlin made a small run of 41 levers a couple years ago. They were on the auctions and market for about 2- 3 months at most. So grab one quick when this next run is available. I rarely see one on the auctions in between times. Seems like they were selling for a bit over $500 2 yrs ago. I wish I'd bought one then. Had been looking for 2-3 yrs but got caught up in another quest when they came out and missed the boat. Good luck.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the deal with the williams peep. I've go t one on a 99 in 330sav. the one I have almost looks like it was a factory job. On the Marlin does it have to be drilled or is it wood mounted?
c mac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.