Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 41 pieces of Hornady 45-70 brass for trade. (Note: Hornady is a hair shorter than other brass to compensate for the longer LeverEvolution bullet) This is once-fired, never reloaded.

I'll trade for 80 pieces of .357 brass, 40 pieces of Winchester nickle-plated .243 WSSM or 40 pieces of .357 Maximum.

(I think those numbers are fair, let me know if they are not) Those are really the only cases I need right now. I'll pay my shipping, you cover yours.

Just PM me if you're interested and I'll get back with you as soon as I get back to my compooter.

Thanks, BAB

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Re: 45-70 Brass For Trade

I think I have the 357 brass you want. I need to check to ensure if I have that much in brass. i know I have it in nickle plate. Please PM me. I will be in and out today, but will for sure be home yhis evening

blindhari

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

BrianB
My brother in law got into my brass stash again. I would love to make the trade but at this moment I have less than 80 nickel and no brass .357. I can either send you a box of Armscor 125 grain FMJ factory load in .357 or you could wait till I get to the range. Since I am retired going to the range is not difficult. Let me know and we can make a deal. I have no brass 357 hulls at all right now because of my brother in law. He is probably reloading for me as a birthday present. He has the only other key to my ammo locker and I just found out all the brass is missing. Primers, slugs, powder all there, just some brass he missed picking up. Any brass I send will be once fired and no primer seated. Please PM response

blindhari

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts

PM sent

Bobby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.