Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kind of in the middle here, so bare with me. My Brother-in-law called me and wants to sell his Handi in 500 S&W. The gun is only a couple of months old and is very clean with the tru-glo sights. It's the old story of buying a gun before deer season, then selling it to free up cash for Christmas. He is asking $175. Of course you would have shipping on top of that. If interested, drop me a line. 44 Man

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
44man,

I'm somewhat interested, got any pics? What is the receiver prefix, does it have a scope mount?

Thanks
Bobby

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the gun in my possession yet but I have handled it and shot it. He's bringing it over to me this weekend and I'll get the info and pictures. No, no scope mount, but he does have a full box of factory ammo that will go with it. I understand that's about $45 retail. 44 Man

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 500 S&W (sold)

I called my Brother-in-law last night to tell him that you folks wanted the gun and he told me that he had sold it at his work. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I told him I would try to help him sell it but the next time I do this I will make sure I have it in my possession before I list it. Thanks for your interest. 44 Man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts