Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
You bet, I convert them to the 5MM Craig cartridge by changing the bolt to a centerfire. This way you get all the fun of this little cartridge plus the ability to load it with all the new bullets avaialable. See WWW.5MMCRAIG.COM for more info our leave messages here.

Eagle

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Wow...cool :eek: :grin: :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5mm magnum

Eagle Im the guy who sent you that 5mm Magnum info awhile back you know old magazine articles and Remington advertisements and data. Any new ammo for the 5mmC/F or loading data? Mark :D

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
5mm Rem. Mag ammo is now getting to be available all over, or my mail order... SO, there should be a lot of 5mm fans shortly.

I still have the 592 i bought new, but even though i have plenty of ammo, i haven't shot mt 592 in years...

DM

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why isnt CCI going to make ammo for the 5mm? :eek: And why won't Remington make rifles or ammo for the new 5mm? Something to think about 5mm fans! ;D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not only could The Big "R" make a dollar two off the rifle end of things......
And the Ammo end of things....
It could make a dollar or two off the production of 591 clips...

JonJon

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
mag-check said:
Why isnt CCI going to make ammo for the 5mm? :eek: And why won't Remington make rifles or ammo for the new 5mm? Something to think about 5mm fans! ;D
Who says CCI or Rem. won't in the future???

If i had listened to all the nay-sayers, i would have thrown my 5mm away long ago!! All i ever heard them say is, there will NEVER be ammo made for my rifle again!!

DM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts